ADVERTISEMENT

I want to gnash my teeth too

You do realize you just avoided your own quagmire by blaming the other side.

Right?
Wrong. I'm not in a quagmire. I've been very consistent with "show us the proof of Trump/Russian collusion" because there hasn't been any shown thus far. It's the democrats who were ready to can Comey since last July now they have a miraculous about face. It gets back to the saying, "it's the one who first smells the fart who is guilty of firing it". There are many more problematic connections between the democrats and Russia than Trump and Russia.

Wrong. I'm not in a quagmire. I've been very consistent with "show us the proof of Trump/Russian collusion" because there hasn't been any shown thus far. It's the democrats who were ready to can Comey since last July now they have a miraculous about face. It gets back to the saying, "it's the one who first smells the fart who is guilty of firing it". There are many more problematic connections between the democrats and Russia than Trump and Russia.

Lol.....okay.

The other side is worse than my side.

Quagmire? What quagmire?

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Been Jammin

Now that Trump had made it clear that he is strongly behind the Russia investigation, what will you complain about? He clearly stated that the investigation is very important and he wants it to continue.

Now that Trump had made it clear that he is strongly behind the Russia investigation, what will you complain about? He clearly stated that the investigation is very important and he wants it to continue.
Get back to me when something is proven.

"What will you complain about?" Liberals and democrats and many republicans provide a target rich environment.

If the lap tops were a secret my news feed is way better than I thought.

He talked about a laptop threat that was out at least a couple of weeks ago and "most probably' didn't break any law.

You guys really like to presume guilt.

The article makes it pretty clear that he didn't break the law. But, if he compromised an intelligence source, that is helping us in the fight against ISIS..... that's a pretty sophomoric error.

I guarantee you that if Obama had done that most of the posters on this board would have been calling for his head.

The article makes it pretty clear that he didn't break the law. But, if he compromised an intelligence source, that is helping us in the fight against ISIS..... that's a pretty sophomoric error.

I guarantee you that if Obama had done that most of the posters on this board would have been calling for his head.
I think Obama did. The posters on this board roasted him. And the normal left defenders defended him.

Everything lately is opposite world. If you want to go after Trump you probably defended Obama for exact same reason you are going after Trump. If you are defending Trump you probably attacked Obama for what you defending.

Me I'm just trying to move on, but it's increasingly clearer that neither side is willing to do that and the only solution is to let them fight it out with bullets.

I am now supporting Americans for the Legalization of Dueling. Please donate at ALD and makes checks payable to Tulsaaggieson. I guarantee that your money will be spent on traveling around the world in support of this cause.

I think Obama did. The posters on this board roasted him. And the normal left defenders defended him.

Everything lately is opposite world. If you want to go after Trump you probably defended Obama for exact same reason you are going after Trump. If you are defending Trump you probably attacked Obama for what you defending.

not_knowing_about_me.gif

J/k.......sorta.

Me I'm just trying to move on, but it's increasingly clearer that neither side is willing to do that and the only solution is to let them fight it out with bullets.

I am now supporting Americans for the Legalization of Dueling. Please donate at ALD and makes checks payable to Tulsaaggieson. I guarantee that your money will be spent on traveling around the world in support of this cause.

I like the idea of trial by combat. I'd say go with swords and/or fisticuffs.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT