ADVERTISEMENT

I Thought Some Of You Might Want To Read A Moderate Leftist’s Opinion Of Walz As The VP Pick

No I don't. It's her campaign.

It is hilarious how you want to blame Harris for what happened to her 2020 campaign, but now that she is having so much success in her 2024 campaign, you want to claim someone else is calling the shots and she shouldn't get the credit!

🤣🤣

No one is telling Harris what to do except her advisors who are advising her. She is the one making the decisions though and she is the one leading the campaign.

You don't have to be such a partisan hack all the time.

This is wrong.

Democrats didn't do what Obama was expecting when Biden withdrew. Obama thought there was going to probably be a mini-primary. He thought some others were going to go after the nomination. He even thought a short nomination battle might be good for the party, according to those around him. Nancy Pelosi was also thinking something similar.

It didn't happen.

Also, those who have been and are close to Obama were wanting Harris to choose Shapiro. Shapiro was being backed by some of the same big donors that backed Obama. Yet Harris chose Walz. Another angle you right-wingers are missing with the Walz pick.

Your claim that Obama runs the party and the party does what he tells them to do just isn't true, as we have recently seen. Sure, Obama as a former President has a lot of influence and power. But he isn't calling the shots. Right now, Harris is.

btw, Nancy Pelosi has more influence and power in the Democratic Party right now than does Obama. But even she isn't "controlling" Harris, as again, we have recently seen.
That's a lot of triggered ranting.

No I don't. It's her campaign.

It is hilarious how you want to blame Harris for what happened to her 2020 campaign, but now that she is having so much success in her 2024 campaign, you want to claim someone else is calling the shots and she shouldn't get the credit!

🤣🤣

No one is telling Harris what to do except her advisors who are advising her. She is the one making the decisions though and she is the one leading the campaign.

You don't have to be such a partisan hack all the time.

This is wrong.

Democrats didn't do what Obama was expecting when Biden withdrew. Obama thought there was going to probably be a mini-primary. He thought some others were going to go after the nomination. He even thought a short nomination battle might be good for the party, according to those around him. Nancy Pelosi was also thinking something similar.

It didn't happen.

Also, those who have been and are close to Obama were wanting Harris to choose Shapiro. Shapiro was being backed by some of the same big donors that backed Obama. Yet Harris chose Walz. Another angle you right-wingers are missing with the Walz pick.

Your claim that Obama runs the party and the party does what he tells them to do just isn't true, as we have recently seen. Sure, Obama as a former President has a lot of influence and power. But he isn't calling the shots. Right now, Harris is.

btw, Nancy Pelosi has more influence and power in the Democratic Party right now than does Obama. But even she isn't "controlling" Harris, as again, we have recently seen.
LMAO who are Harris's advisors and where do their loyalties lie?

Trump is not a conservative, he's essentially a Clinton Democrat and left of my views.
I agree. Trump is not a conservative. Trump is a neo-fascist. He also is a right-wing populist and a demagogue. He definitely isn't a Clinton Democrat (again, you show how little you know about Democrats). He might have been. At one point a long time ago, but he isn't now. And I don't think Trump is left to your views. You have made it clear on this board you agree with Trump almost always and you never attack or disagree with him.

I think most people who know anything about politics have known for a while that Trump isn't a true conservative. Which is why, of course, some conservatives don't support him. Trump is a definitely a right-winger though.

Walz may have been what you consider to be a centrist during his time in Congress but his Governorship has been anything but. Anyone that praises Ilham Omar is not a centrist.
Has nothing to do with me. Walz was a Democratic centrist in Congress. Yes, he has been a more progressive Governor (which I'm very happy about since I'm a progressive), but again, he is no where close to being a radical left extremist.

Anyone that praises Ilham Omar is not a centrist.
Not true.

Again, you continue to show how little you know about the Democratic Party.

LMAO who are Harris's advisors and where do their loyalties lie?
You want a list of "all" her advisors or just the key ones?

And their loyalties lie with Harris and the Democratic Party. Sure, they like Obama and Pelosi too. They are all members of the Democratic Party after all!🤣🤣

I notice btw you didn't respond to the points about Obama not getting his way or things not happening the way he thought they would. What a shock!

Just like many of you right-wingers did with the Clintons for so many years (still do?), you get too focused on the past while missing what is going on in the here and now.

I agree. Trump is not a conservative. Trump is a neo-fascist. He also is a right-wing populist and a demagogue. He definitely isn't a Clinton Democrat (again, you show how little you know about Democrats). He might have been. At one point a long time ago, but he isn't now. And I don't think Trump is left to your views. You have made it clear on this board you agree with Trump almost always and you never attack or disagree with him.

I think most people who know anything about politics have known for a while that Trump isn't a true conservative. Which is why, of course, some conservatives don't support him. Trump is a definitely a right-winger though.

Has nothing to do with me. Walz was a Democratic centrist in Congress. Yes, he has been a more progressive Governor (which I'm very happy about since I'm a progressive), but again, he is no where close to being a radical left extremist.

Not true.

Again, you continue to show how little you know about the Democratic Party.

And their loyalties lie with Harris and the Democratic Party. Sure, they like Obama and Pelosi too. They are all members of the Democratic Party after all!🤣🤣

I notice btw you didn't respond to the points about Obama not getting his way or things not happening the way he thought they would. What a shock!

Just like many of you right-wingers did with the Clintons for so many years (still do?), you get too focused on the past while missing what is going on in the here and now.
More triggered rambling.

Reactions: iasooner24

You and Obama talk often?

So triggered.
good-boy-dog.gif

You and Obama talk often?
And how often do you talk with him?

What I know for a fact is that I know more about what is going on in the Democratic Party than you do. I've been rather accurate on this board for a while about happenings amongst Democrats. You haven't been.

Again, I gave you well-established knowledge about Obama (and even Pelosi) and you have yet to give a reasonable response back. Which of course is not shocking at all.

What I know for a fact is that I know more about what is going on in the Democratic Party than you do. I've been rather accurate on this board for a while about happenings amongst Democrats. You haven't been.

Again, I gave you well-established knowledge about Obama (and even Pelosi) and you have yet to give a reasonable response back. Which of course is not shocking at all.
It's easy to tell what's going on if you pay attention.
The MSM is nothing but Democrat propaganda and will tell you what ever narrative they are fed. Look no further than the word if the day for verification of that fact.

Before you put your knee pads on for Walz you better check out his real history. As impossible as it may sound, he will make Kamallah appear almost virginal. Yeah, it's that bad.

Harris is putting on a political clinic so far. It might not last, probably won't, but man, she has been impressive so far.

Comrade....face it. Harris and her stolen-valor running mate are getting flogged in the mainstream media.

"Political clinic" 🤣

Last edited:

A new low. The only goings-on in the Democrat party that you know is what you suck up from the teat of the mainstream media and their minions (co-conspirators). Reading your tripe on this board sounds like someone left CNN on at full volume in the next room but the door is locked. With your “well-established knowledge” of the perps & crimes of the demolition party why would you ever go on a public site and surrender so much personal information?!

If you really are that in tune with their criminal deeds & modus operandi, you have a Cuban vacation in your future. The good news is that you will get a tour of the departed and current guest idols that you worship. It’s much like the ‘Hotel California’ in that you can check in at delivery, but you can never leave. (Traditionally of course)

Be sure & check the register to see who has already visited this beach community. Not only will you “know” them, you might even share a cell, er, room, but no cell phone. Alas, due to the nature of this resort, you won’t be reading any online reviews of the service received.

• Love
Reactions: EZ Reyes
@Ponca Dan

Still would like to know your answer to this question. Which administration do you think will be more aligned with your position on Israel/Palestine? A Harris administration or a second Trump administration?

@Ponca Dan

Still would like to know your answer to this question. Which administration do you think will be more aligned with your position on Israel/Palestine? A Harris administration or a second Trump administration?
I don't think there's a nickel's worth of difference between the two. Both are wholly owned subsidiaries of the Israeli government.

I don't think there's a nickel's worth of difference between the two. Both are wholly owned subsidiaries of the Israeli government.
I somewhat understand where you are coming from with this comment, but come on Dan, you have to know there is more than "a nickel's worth of difference" between Harris and Trump on this issue. Just look at how each treated and responded to Netanyahu when he was here. Look at how angry Netanyahu and his advisors got with Harris' comments and look at how nice Netanyahu played with Trump.

I agree that Harris' isn't going to be the person that strong uncompromising pro-Palestinian supporters want her to be (unless she makes a shift once in the Oval Office). But she will be more understanding of the Palestinian position and more supportive of an even-handed approach towards both countries (within the current context) than Trump ever will be. Not to mention Harris' strong commitment to a two-state solution.

So seriously, you really don't believe there isn't a nickel's worth of difference between Harris and Trump?

I somewhat understand where you are coming from with this comment, but come on Dan, you have to know there is more than "a nickel's worth of difference" between Harris and Trump on this issue. Just look at how each treated and responded to Netanyahu when he was here. Look at how angry Netanyahu and his advisors got with Harris' comments and look at how nice Netanyahu played with Trump.

I agree that Harris' isn't going to be the person that strong uncompromising pro-Palestinian supporters want her to be (unless she makes a shift once in the Oval Office). But she will be more understanding of the Palestinian position and more supportive of an even-handed approach towards both countries (within the current context) than Trump ever will be. Not to mention Harris' strong commitment to a two-state solution.

So seriously, you really don't believe there isn't a nickel's worth of difference between Harris and Trump?
Why are you always trying to tell people what they think?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT