ADVERTISEMENT

I stand with law enforcement

Mr.OSU

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jun 18, 2003
Who would want to do this job in the future? We currently have a vast majority of great men and women serve as law enforcement officers. Men and women of all races and nationalities. With the growing level of disrespect shown and the utter shunning from liberals why would people want to continue to do this job? If we don’t stand up for law enforcement there will be no future law and order. Why were there not protests over the killing of the black former Missouri police chief? it was recorded with callous disregard for human life. I want to say for one I stand with the men and women in blue. I will say a prayer for all of you and may god give you all the strength to carry forward and protect us. We are sorry for misguided terror you have had to endure.

Who would want to do this job in the future? We currently have a vast majority of great men and women serve as law enforcement officers. Men and women of all races and nationalities. With the growing level of disrespect shown and the utter shunning from liberals why would people want to continue to do this job? If we don’t stand up for law enforcement there will be no future law and order. Why were there not protests over the killing of the black former Missouri police chief? it was recorded with callous disregard for human life. I want to say for one I stand with the men and women in blue. I will say a prayer for all of you and may god give you all the strength to carry forward and protect us. We are sorry for misguided terror you have had to endure.
5 million a year.

I wouldn't be a cop for 5 million a year.

What is telling to me about the MSM, Democrats and the leftist trash is they are outraged over the death of a black man as a result of one police officers actions, as we all should be, but not a single solitary word from these same people about the police officers that have lost their lives during all of this. Police officers brutally gunned down by as the MSM portrays them as peaceful protestors and not a single word. Disgust doesn't begin to describe it.

What is telling to me about the MSM, Democrats and the leftist trash is they are outraged over the death of a black man as a result of one police officers actions, as we all should be, but not a single solitary word from these same people about the police officers that have lost their lives during all of this. Police officers brutally gunned down by as the MSM portrays them as peaceful protestors and not a single word. Disgust doesn't begin to describe it.
Yes, the black cop getting murdered in St. Louis while live streamed on Facebook made me just mad dog angry.

Shit, getting mad all over again.

Cnn and msnbc ignoring the story should be the final straw for people with functioning brains.
What’s sad is that it would be surprising is CNN cared about David Dorn. This should be a big story. A 77-year old African American former law enforcement gunned down in cold blood. Unfortunately, he did it while trying to stop looting after a protest. Can’t make protests look bad.

Also, why don’t we hear about the Las Vegas officer clinging to his life after being ambushed after a protest?

These things are okay with some people. Our world is changing. When Drew Brees can’t say something that most all of us agree “we stand for the anthem” without being hammered on social media. Our world is changing for the worse. Time to push the truth.

What’s sad is that it would be surprising is CNN cared about David Dorn. This should be a big story. A 77-year old African American former law enforcement gunned down in cold blood. Unfortunately, he did it while trying to stop looting after a protest. Can’t make protests look bad.

Also, why don’t we hear about the Las Vegas officer clinging to his life after being ambushed after a protest?

These things are okay with some people. Our world is changing. When Drew Brees can’t say something that most all of us agree “we stand for the anthem” without being hammered on social media. Our world is changing for the worse. Time to push the truth.
That and fully prosecute some assholes.
Enuff is enuff.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT