ADVERTISEMENT

I Really Think Trump is Capable of Messing this Up if Biden Stays in the Race

TPOKE

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 14, 2001
I’m not saying he’ll lose, but maybe make it closer than it should be. I would stay away from Biden’s mental decline and even show some empathy to what happens to millions of people all over. Still hammer he’s unfit, but not in a tormenting way. Stick to the issues. If he acts like a classless buffoon like he did in 2020, this too could make it closer than needed.

From what I’ve seen, there are no mechanisms in place for anyone to oust Biden except himself. If he stays, we will all know for sure there’s others behind the curtain pulling the strings.

He’s going to do, for the most part, what he did last night, let Biden piss all over himself. If he does that he’ll be fine. We’ll see.
Agreed. It was a Presidential Debate. Trump was incredibly gracious as Angry Biden pissed himself and raged against the world.
Anything less would have been acquiescing to the Deep State.

Last edited:
I’m not saying he’ll lose, but maybe make it closer than it should be. I would stay away from Biden’s mental decline and even show some empathy to what happens to millions of people all over. Still hammer he’s unfit, but not in a tormenting way. Stick to the issues. If he acts like a classless buffoon like he did in 2020, this too could make it closer than needed.

From what I’ve seen, there are no mechanisms in place for anyone to oust Biden except himself. If he stays, we will all know for sure there’s others behind the curtain pulling the strings.

No way they replace Brandon. They will work on his drug cocktail and tweek it so he is more coherent, give him the questions again beforehand, coach him up more and see how it goes. Joe will have to die in office before they replace him and that could happen, his decline is obvious but they don't care about that all that matters is getting him re-elected so they keep power. Just get him across the Finish Line so Otard has his 4th term and can destroy more of America.

I'm not sure there is any medication out there that will improve what we all saw the other night. There is no cure and no band aid approach to make a temporary improvement. Dementia is a mean disease. He's got it and there is no doubt. If they try to trick it up, there will be other problems with ole Joe that will be obvious as well. It looks like they are sticking with him for now, and that most likely means all the way. They'd ditch him now if they were going to.

Ever notice no one talks about Biden's lack of class, lies, ego, narcissism and his display of vengefulness towards Trump. How many times has Biden said he would like to take Trump out back to fight? Guy can barely walk and he thinks he's a badass. Bide is everything he accuses Trump of but no one ever calls him out for it.

Trump has a new group of handlers from 2020. Once again Biden shot himself in the foot jailing Banon. This new group seems very grounded and strategy oriented. They seem to have as good a handle on Trump as you can have and it looks like he trusts them. My fingers are crossed that they keep him under control until after the election.

Yeah if Trump’s handlers can coach him to have a little class, a little empathy, and tone down the ego, he will stand a chance. Biden’s handlers need to do the same thing. Sounds like they both need an executive coach.

Yeah if Trump’s handlers can coach him to have a little class, a little empathy, and tone down the ego, he will stand a chance. Biden’s handlers need to do the same thing. Sounds like they both need an executive coach.
Every politician in history is an egomaniac narcissistic prick, some are just better at hiding it from the public.

Reactions: trapped_in_tx

Even if he does that, the $200M he raised legally can not go to the new candidate.

And how does the DEI/Woke Dims go for a white man and not make Kamala the pick who polls worse than Biden.

This is not as easy as it looks.

I don’t think Biden’s handlers who are really in power, or Joe, or his family will all agree for him to get out and convince Joe to do it. The good thing with Joe’s dementia he has no idea how bad he is failing. His ego will keep him in, and the dementia anger will make him tell everyone to phuck off.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
if you refuse to grasp the politics and treachery of covid vaccines

your perception of who is running this country will never meld with reality

you were saying something about trumps handlers

pleae continue opine away

If there is another debate the drinking game should have “excuse me, I meant x vs y” by Brandon, brain freezes and/or total incoherence

Even if he does that, the $200M he raised legally can not go to the new candidate.

And how does the DEI/Woke Dims go for a white man and not make Kamala the pick who polls worse than Biden.

This is not as easy as it looks.

I don’t think Biden’s handlers who are really in power, or Joe, or his family will all agree for him to get out and convince Joe to do it. The good thing with Joe’s dementia he has no idea how bad he is failing. His ego will keep him in, and the dementia anger will make him tell everyone to phuck off.
It's a real problem.

Newsom or Whitmer would seem to be the top choices, which I think would wind the Black Caucus into a fury. Would love to see how Whoppie, Oprah, Waters and rest of the racists would justify it... Maybe they shift back to "merit" LOL.
Newsom has successfully destroyed California.
Whitmer was almost kidnapped by the FBI - that's a new twist. Would the Detroit Muslim's support her?

Reactions: OKSTATE1
It's a real problem.

Newsom or Whitmer would seem to be the top choices, which I think would wind the Black Caucus into a fury. Would love to see how Whoppie, Oprah, Waters and rest of the racists would justify it... Maybe they shift back to "merit" LOL.
Newsom has successfully destroyed California.
Whitmer was almost kidnapped by the FBI - that's a new twist. Would the Detroit Muslim's support her?
Michelle is their only viable option.

If there is another debate the drinking game should have “excuse me, I meant x vs y” by Brandon, brain freezes and/or total incoherence

Drinking games with these two bozos are very dangerous - you could be headed for the ER 30 minutes after just starting to feel a buzz

On the other hand, heavy drinking is about the only way I can imagine watching and listening to both of them on the same screen

Michelle is their only viable option.
This is wrong.

Democrats have a number of viable options and a deep bench. I don't think the bench will be needed though because if President Biden steps aside, the nomination should and will go to Vice President Harris.

Michelle Obama has no desire to be President and has made this very clear to anyone who is listening. Plus, she would not move in to take the nomination away from the Vice President.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT