ADVERTISEMENT

I Make A Prediction

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
If the upcoming elections result in a Red Wave of historic proportions, as many Republicans believe will happen, I predict Cliff Clavin (AKA @my_2cents) will come on this board, admit it is historic, but will deny there has been a seismic shift in public priorities and insist the Democrats did not do enough to get their voters to the polls. He’ll cite studies that show a majority of American voters still want all the goodies the Democrat policies promise, but were not satisfied that the current leadership was extreme enough. There is no way Cliff will concede the people don’t want the society his progressive collectivism would create. He’s a classic example of the phrase “Don’t ever let them see you sweat.”

If the upcoming elections result in a Red Wave of historic proportions, as many Republicans believe will happen, I predict Cliff Clavin (AKA @my_2cents) will come on this board, admit it is historic, but will deny there has been a seismic shift in public priorities and insist the Democrats did not do enough to get their voters to the polls. He’ll cite studies that show a majority of American voters still want all the goodies the Democrat policies promise, but were not satisfied that the current leadership was extreme enough. There is no way Cliff will concede the people don’t want the society his progressive collectivism would create. He’s a classic example of the phrase “Don’t ever let them see you sweat.”
I wouldn't put my trust in those that grease themselves for the fairies. Just me though. 😂

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Define historic
I don’t remember the numbers Cliff put down. It was bad enough so he felt safe it won’t happen. But I’m okay with whatever he said. If it hits his numbers or gets very close I’m willing to say it is historic. I would almost guarantee he’ll use the “Democrats failed to get out their voters” excuse if it falls short of his numbers.

How about you? As a person who is not now and has never been a Democrat, what numbers would it take for you, in your completely unbiased objective opinion, to call it an historic red wave?

I don’t remember the numbers Cliff put down. It was bad enough so he felt safe it won’t happen. But I’m okay with whatever he said. If it hits his numbers or gets very close I’m willing to say it is historic. I would almost guarantee he’ll use the “Democrats failed to get out their voters” excuse if it falls short of his numbers.

How about you? As a person who is not now and has never been a Democrat, what numbers would it take for you, in your completely unbiased objective opinion, to call it an historic red wave?
You sure know how to slam the door on an idiot Dan. 👍

I was looking numbers from past elections. The Republicans went -75 in the house in 48. Would like to see the incumbent average losses. The senate will not be a wave. The house needs to be around 35-40 to get my attention.

I see Lonesome Dan 's obsession with me continues. There is no doubt that I'm living rent free in his mind all the time.🤣🤣

will concede the people don’t want the society his progressive collectivism would create.
Why would any rational person concede such a broad statement after one election? Especially a midterm election?

This election is definitely going to be about turnout though, as are all elections.

I was looking numbers from past elections. The Republicans went -75 in the house in 48. Would like to see the incumbent average losses. The senate will not be a wave. The house needs to be around 35-40 to get my attention.
You can't reference past midterm elections/elections with Lonesome Dan. He doesn't like that nor does he understand it.

Even if he is using terms like "historic." He only lives in the moment and if the moment isn't what he expected, he creates crazy conspiracy theories to explain why it isn't.

You can't reference past midterm elections/elections with Lonesome Dan. He doesn't like that nor does he understand it.

Even if he is using terms like "historic." He only lives in the moment and if the moment isn't what he expected, he creates crazy conspiracy theories to explain why it isn't.
You can sure reference the Pelosi's. And their perverted lifestyle. 🤣

I’m sorry, Cliff, that I put you on the spot and predicted your excuse ahead of time. But now you’ve got over a week to come up with something new, or at least a variation on what we all know you were planning to say. I have utmost confidence in you!

I’m sorry, Cliff, that I put you on the spot and predicted your excuse ahead of time. But now you’ve got over a week to come up with something new, or at least a variation on what we all know you were planning to say. I have utmost confidence in you!
Cliff is on it brother.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
But now you’ve got over a week to come up with something new, or at least a variation on what we all know you were planning to say. I have utmost confidence in you!
No need to come up with anything new. I've already stated on this board a number of times that this election will come down to turnout. All you did was read my posts and then try to claim you are making a prediction based off my own words.🤣🤣

You may want to stop thinking about me so much though. Your wife and Gabbard are getting jealous.

You mean like Russian Collusion? It's hilarious how you leftist are so obivious to your hypocrisy.

You mean like Russian Collusion? It's hilarious how you leftist are so obivious to your hypocrisy.
Russian interference (Project Lakhta) in our 2016 election wasn't a crazy conspiracy theory. It has now been proven to have been true by numerous investigations, even Republican-led investigations.

Russian interference (Project Lakhta) in our 2016 election wasn't a crazy conspiracy theory. It has now been proven to have been true by numerous investigations, even Republican-led investigations.
Really it has been proven that Trump colluded with the Russian to win the election? That seems like it would be illegal, why have Democrats not charged him.

Last edited:
Really it has been proven that Trump colluded with the Russian to win the election? That seems like it would be illegal, why have Democrats not charge him.

He's gonna need 2 more weeks to answer that one. 🤣

MV5BMjI1MjM0NDgzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzkxNjc3MjE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Really it has been proven that Trump colluded with the Russian to win the election? That seems like it would be illegal, why have Democrats not charge him.
Russian interference was proven, again, even by Republican-led investigations. There were also numerous connections between the Trump campaign and Russian officials established by these investigations, but, not enough evidence that could warrant formal charges.

Conclusions I accepted and still accept. Unlike you, who continues to push forth the false wacko narrative that the 2020 election was stolen/rigged, which no official investigation has shown to be true and in which over 63 lawsuits filed by Trump and his associates have failed, many dismissed for lack of evidence. You also continue to refuse to accept the conclusion of the Hillary email investigation.

Want to talk hypocrisy? Go look in the mirror.

Russian interference was proven, again, even by Republican-led investigations. There were also numerous connections between the Trump campaign and Russian officials established by these investigations, but, not enough evidence that could warrant formal charges.

Conclusions I accepted and still accept. Unlike you, who continues to push forth the false wacko narrative that the 2020 election was stolen/rigged, which no official investigation has shown to be true and in which over 63 lawsuits filed by Trump and his associates have failed, many dismissed for lack of evidence. You also continue to refuse to accept the conclusion of the Hillary email investigation.

Want to talk hypocrisy? Go look in the mirror.
That is not what Russian collusion was. Democrats tried to impeach Trump because they said he colluded with Russia to win the election. You can try to defend your stupid comment all you want but all you do is insult yourself.

That is not what Russian collusion was. Democrats tried to impeach Trump because they said he colluded with Russia to win the election. You can try to defend your stupid comment all you want but all you do is insult yourself.
Cliff finds the spin he thinks will work and never deviates from it no matter how often it is refuted. He wouldn’t be Cliff if he was any other way.

Democrats tried to impeach Trump because they said he colluded with Russia to win the election.
This is not why Democrats and Republicans impeached Trump. Trump was impeached the first time for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress related to his attempt to solicit foreign interference in the 2020 election from Ukraine, not Russia. Trump was impeached the second time for incitement of an insurrection regarding the January 6 attack on our Capitol by his supporters.

• Love
Reactions: Alpha Woke
This is not why Democrats and Republicans impeached Trump. Trump was impeached the first time for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress related to his attempt to solicit foreign interference in the 2020 election from Ukraine, not Russia. Trump was impeached the second time for incitement of an insurrection regarding the January 6 attack on our Capitol by his supporters.
Are you really going to try revisionist history with people that pay attention and lived through it all.

What exactly is "revisionist history" in my last post? Quote it.
You know exactly what it is. What was Trump accused of obstructing? Democrats thought they had come up with the perfect plan, accuse Trump of something he didn't do and then impeach him with obstruction when they couldn't find non existent evidence. Democrats knew the MSM would do and say what ever they wanted just like they knew their base would fall hook line and sinker for what ever Democrats wanted. Like I said you can try to deny or even defend it, you only insult yourself.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
You know exactly what it is. What was Trump accused of obstructing? Democrats thought they had come up with the perfect plan, accuse Trump of something he didn't do and then impeach him with obstruction when they couldn't find non existent evidence. Democrats knew the MSM would do and say what ever they wanted just like they knew their base would fall hook line and sinker for what ever Democrats wanted. Like I said you can try to deny or even defend it, you only insult yourself.

He tried to dangle defense aid in front of Zelensky so he would investigate the Bidens/Burisma. And then Republicans circled their wagons to protect him. You can try to keep denying, deflecting, dismissing…you only insult yourself.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
He tried to dangle defense aid in front of Zelensky so he would investigate the Bidens/Burisma. And then Republicans circled their wagons to protect him. You can try to keep denying, deflecting, dismissing…you only insult yourself.

carry on
Hilarious, you don't have the first clue what is being discussed. What a great self own.

But to address your dumb ass post, if that is the case why have Democrats not charged Trump or for that matter why haven't they charged Biden and Obama for threatening to withhold a billion dollars if they didn't fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT