ADVERTISEMENT

I Make A Prediction

The congressional investigation of Trump's conduct regarding Ukraine and the 2020 election.

Again, Ukraine, not Russia. And the 2020 election, not the 2016 election.
I find it hilarious you are now trying to deny the Russian Collusion narrative after posting you believed it.

I find it hilarious you are now trying to deny the Russian Collusion narrative after posting you believed it.
I find it hilarious how you keep changing your argument when you are presented with the facts. You first claimed hypocrisy, but that argument fail apart in light of your own hypocrisy. Then you claimed the impeachments of Trump had to do with Russia, which they didn't. Now you are switching gears and trying to claim I posted my belief in Russian "collusion."

Go ahead and quote where I posted my belief that it was proven Russian had colluded with the Trump campaign.

I find it hilarious how you keep changing your argument when you are presented with the facts. You first claimed hypocrisy, but that argument fail apart in light of your own hypocrisy. Then you claimed the impeachments of Trump had to do with Russia, which they didn't. Now you are switching gears and trying to claim I posted my belief in Russian "collusion."

Go ahead and quote where I posted my belief that it was proven Russian had colluded with the Trump campaign.
As you continue to deny Democrats, the MSM and their loyal voters were firmly convinced Trump colluded with the Russians. That is what started the entire anti Trump movement but hey if you want to deny it feel free.

As you continue to deny Democrats, the MSM and their loyal voters were firmly convinced Trump colluded with the Russians.
When did I deny that some Democrats firmly believed that Russian colluded with the Trump campaign from the start? Never. I never denied this.

But there you go, switching your argument again and being wrong once again.🤣🤣

Still waiting on you to provide the quote.

ADVERTISEMENT