ADVERTISEMENT

I find it hard to believe…

thetruth

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
That with all the proof of Biden’s deteriorating mental state that the race is considered a dead heat. Not to mention the failed policies of dems over the last 65 years.

It’s not a “dead heat.” Trump is comfortably ahead and it’s trending towards a landslide.
It is telling, however, that it took Biden's dissolution at the debate for the trend to take effect. I think it is evidence of how deeply unpopular Donald Trump is with at least half the country, and if he believes his landslide is proof of how much people agree with his policies we will be in for another very rocky four years. It's not like the Democrats are just going to throw up their hands in despair and give up. As misguided as they are they are just as devoted to their policies as are MAGA people. Say what you want about DJT, "uniter" is a word that will never be attached to his name.

Last edited:
It is telling, however, that it took Biden's dissolution at the debate for the trend to take effect. I think it is evidence of how deeply unpopular Donald Trump is with at least half the country, and if he believes his landslide is proof of how much people agree with his policies we will be in for another very rocky four years. It's not like the Democrats are just going to throw up their hands in despair and give up. As misguided as they are they are just as devoted to their policies as are MAGA people. Say what you want about DJT, "uniter" is a word that will ever be attached to his name.
He was ahead in every single battleground state before the debate.

The Dems don’t care about being “united.” They’ll view any Pub candidate as a “threat to democracy” moving forward (see how they treated McCain and W Bush in the past). In this case anyone who is a threat to the Dems having complete control of every aspect of our government is a “threat to democracy.”

Trump treats the woke/far-left exactly as they should be treated and he’s the first Pub in my lifetime to do so (DeSantis and Ramaswamy understand this as well). You cannot compromise or find “middle ground” with the Marxist far-left. Treating them with open disdain and contempt and making fun of them at every opportunity is the correct way to treat them.

On that note, women don’t have dicks and men can’t be pregnant.

It is hard to believe any rational, remotely intelligent person could support Democrats and the results Democrat policies produce. If we look at the policies supported by Democrats and the result of each there is no doubt the policies not only do not work, they make things worse.

It is hard to believe any rational, remotely intelligent person could support Democrats and the results Democrat policies produce. If we look at the policies supported by Democrats and the result of each there is no doubt the policies not only do not work, they make things worse.

Democrats know they must unite far-left groups like LGTBQs, racist blacks, feminists, hard-core union workers and young progressives and then turn a few fence-sitters to have any chance to win.

Which what hopefully will disqualify her from being elected to any federal position ever again

Dei means didn’t earn it and as her own Father claims she doesn’t qualify. Typical dimm puppet

Last edited:
He was ahead in every single battleground state before the debate.

The Dems don’t care about being “united.” They’ll view any Pub candidate as a “threat to democracy” moving forward (see how they treated McCain and W Bush in the past). In this case anyone who is a threat to the Dems having complete control of every aspect of our government is a “threat to democracy.”

Trump treats the woke/far-left exactly as they should be treated and he’s the first Pub in my lifetime to do so (DeSantis and Ramaswamy understand this as well). You cannot compromise or find “middle ground” with the Marxist far-left. Treating them with open disdain and contempt and making fun of them at every opportunity is the correct way to treat them.

On that note, women don’t have dicks and men can’t be pregnant.
I forgot to add: f*ck your pronouns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT