ADVERTISEMENT

I already love her.

Dg-jJxnUEAAmbt-.jpg:large

Translation:

I hate Cruz, he’s a Republican. It doesn’t matter if what is said about him is true or not, as long as it could make him look bad.

Was he paid that money or not? I don't get it, such an easy analysis. He's either shilling for his contributors or he's not.
Maybe you should look into who they also gave contributions to before you go full retard on Cruz.

Some of your failed heroes just might be donation whores along with Ted.

“Cult of Personality”

I'm amazed at how you choose to represent yourself out in the open like this, not that this particular post is that outlandish, but it doesn't really make a "point" either. Apples and Avocados, Clinton.

Risk mitigation really isn't your thing, is it? Nor is impulse control. Already playing with house money, I guess.

I'm amazed at how you choose to represent yourself out in the open like this, not that this particular post is that outlandish, but it doesn't really make a "point" either. Apples and Avocados, Clinton.

Risk mitigation really isn't your thing, is it? Nor is impulse control. Already playing with house money, I guess.

Conservative gibberish...get better. My post was on point and obviously ruffled your feathers lol

Conservative gibberish...get better. My post was on point and obviously ruffled your feathers lol

You don't listen. I've told you twice (at least) that there's nothing, At All, that you can say to ruffle a mature, grown man's feathers.

I'm pointing out to you that there are very simple ways for you to mitigate against long term consequence.

But man, no sweat off my brow.

You don't listen. I've told you twice (at least) that there's nothing, At All, that you can say to ruffle a mature, grown man's feathers.

I'm pointing out to you that there are very simple ways for you to mitigate against long term consequence.

But man, no sweat off my brow.

Clearly lol...you’re infatuated with your self-fulfilling prophecy trying to show me the light according to Brad haha.

I’m listening. All I hear is bullshit and false hope

Clearly lol...you’re infatuated with your self-fulfilling prophecy trying to show me the light according to Brad haha.

I’m listening. All I hear is bullshit and false hope

Does that even make sense?

Listening is more than a passive activity. There's your disconnect. Anybody can hear.

@syskatine

When are you, the Dems, going to keep Cult of Personality at arms length?

Are you this fickle?

You stumbled into it and Clinton pretty much lopped off your head. You cant' be a Trumpanzee and accuse someone else of having a cult of personality.

She's good looking and liberal, and took out a powerful guy, but she's one of 420+ in Congress. Slow your roll. Or don't -- I like looking at her tbh.

You stumbled into it and Clinton pretty much lopped off your head. You cant' be a Trumpanzee and accuse someone else of having a cult of personality.

Except they've accomplished exactly 180 degrees of material difference in their lives at time of election... ....and post election.

Your statement (and Clinton's) demonstrate your detachment from reality.

She's good looking and liberal, and took out a powerful guy, but she's one of 420+ in Congress. Slow your roll. Or don't -- I like looking at her tbh.
Perez really likes her. Good look for the Dems. The DSA will surely make people burn their bras to vote Democrat this time. Surely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT