ADVERTISEMENT

I’m tired of this liberal media BS

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
If the biased ABC moderators during the debate were not enough, i heard two things today in the same news broadcast that were extremely biased.

First, the CBS 5 o’clock news leads with Trump saying he won’t take part in any other debate and then slammed Trump for him inferring that he won the debate, obviously insinuating that Harris clearly won. It was almost as if CBS felt Trump had no right to say he won the debate.

In the next story, CBS said that Taylor Swift went online encouraging her fans to register to vote by giving a website where people can get registered. But the story went on to say that Swift endorsed Harris. THAT’S A LIE! She did get a lot of young young people to register, but she did not tell anyone to vote for Harris. The liberal media took her encouraging people to vote as an endorsement of Harris. The media is trying to use Swift’s popularity to sway them to vote for Harris. This crap is driving me bat s..t crazy.

Last edited:
But the story went on to say that Swift endorsed Harris. THAT’S A LIE!

Umm... you may want to read this.

Wealthy Cvnt gonna cvnt.

Remember when the media killed Romney's campaign with it's lies in 2012? Binders full of women? Dog tied to the top of the car? Didn't pay his taxes?

Just 12 years later, media lies about Trump, and it actually HELPS TRUMP.

That's how far trust in the media has eroded in just 12 years. They have gone from being the greatest asset the left has, to it's biggest liability.

Okay. I’m here to eat crow. I guess I should have done some fact checking myself instead of believing what I heard. My point stands, though, of the media - CBS in this case - using pop culture icons to influence voters and playing favorites. The liberal MSM is trying to influence the election rather than report about the election, and that is my biggest beef.

Okay. I’m here to eat crow. I guess I should have done some fact checking myself instead of believing what I heard. My point stands, though, of the media - CBS in this case - using pop culture icons to influence voters and playing favorites. The liberal MSM is trying to influence the election rather than report about the election, and that is my biggest beef.
Dude, you have every right to assume the worst w/media bias.

It's blatant.

Now they just blatantly say it.

"Davis, wearing pink glasses while speaking to The Times over breakfast at the Ritz Carlton in Philadelphia, said the decision to attempt to correct the candidates was in response to the June 27 CNN debate between Trump and President Biden, whose poor performance led to his exit from the race," the Times reported.

It's not her job to fact check a debate with Presidential candidates. In this case she admits to fact checking Trump and implies that there would be no fact check for Kamala. All because they were afraid of another Biden moment. Once again interjecting themselves into the election process in an attempt to rig the election. This also makes the whistle blower look very credible.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner24
Remember when the media killed Romney's campaign with it's lies in 2012? Binders full of women? Dog tied to the top of the car? Didn't pay his taxes?

Just 12 years later, media lies about Trump, and it actually HELPS TRUMP.

That's how far trust in the media has eroded in just 12 years. They have gone from being the greatest asset the left has, to it's biggest liability.
Why do you think they're wanting to shut Xitter down?

Reactions: iasooner24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT