ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine That, David Muir Is A Lying SOB

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

During the debate didn't David Muir say they ABC talked with the City Manager and were told there were no credible reports?
Why yes he did.

Muir quickly corrected Trump on the claim.

“I just want to clarify here. You bring up Springfield, Ohio. ABC News did reach out to the city manager there. He told us there have been no credible reports of specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community.”

“Well, I’ve seen people on television,” Trump argued. “The people on television say my dog was taken and used for food. So maybe he said that and maybe that’s a good thing to say for a city manager.”

“I’m not taking this from television. I’m taking this from the city manager,” Muir responded.

“People are on television saying the dog was eaten by the people that went there,” Trump said.

“Again, the Springfield city manager says there’s no evidence of that,” Muir replied.

Now we have a video of a City Council meeting with the City Manager saying something different. Hmmm looks to me like David Muir is a lying SOB.
Oh and 2 cents, as usual, looks like an easily manipulated fool.

Now we have the city manager on video during a City Hall meeting verifying they have received complaints?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT