ADVERTISEMENT

I’m f*cked quote by trump

JF1.jpg

Reactions: CBradSmith
Yea, taken out of context of the final quote in the paragraph does seem a bit disingenuous.

"Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me."

Anyone want to take bets that the National news tonight runs with the "I'm F'd" quote but fails to add the rest of the statement?

Yea, taken out of context of the final quote in the paragraph does seem a bit disingenuous.

"Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me."

Anyone want to take bets that the National news tonight runs with the "I'm F'd" quote but fails to add the rest of the statement?

It’s already started a feeding frenzy. Hopefully Hannity and tucker will show me a montage of the disingenuous reporting by their peers.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
L-O-L how does that change anything? Trump knew he was fvcked and said so. You guys are so much fun.

I’ll go through the motions. Fvcked because it would lead to months/years of reeeeeeeing and be used to stall his agenda. It has zero to do with an admission of guilt which we all know is what the data file that was uploaded to you would intend.

I’ve never seen someone so proud of their incompetence. Just slink away, what’s the point of flashing your micro penis in the locker room? What are you getting out of this?

Reactions: squeak
I’ll go through the motions. Fvcked because it would lead to months/years of reeeeeeeing and be used to stall his agenda. It has zero to do with an admission of guilt which we all know is what the data file that was uploaded to you would intend.

I’ve never seen someone so proud of their incompetence. Just slink away, what’s the point of flashing your micro penis in the locker room? What are you getting out of this?
I’m addicted to your virtual flop sweat. That’s it. :)

You were promised collusion. And then Obstruction as a consolation prize. You are getting neither. And this is hilarious to you, how?
Mueller believes he couldn’t indict a sitting president based on OLC opinion therefore a president can’t be indicted. Therefore trump committed all sorts of crimes he couldn’t be indicted for. He can be impeached, which is what mueller says he set out ten obstruction charges for congress to consider. There are 12 of 14 investigations still under seal regarding trump revealed by today’s report. It’s a wild entertaining report. You should give it a read. :)

Mueller believes he couldn’t indict a sitting president based on OLC opinion therefore a president can’t be indicted. Therefore trump committed all sorts of crimes he couldn’t be indicted for. He can be impeached, which is what mueller says he set out ten obstruction charges for congress to consider. There are 12 of 14 investigations still under seal regarding trump revealed by today’s report. It’s a wild entertaining report. You should give it a read. :)

Well, I have a job so.....

But don't worry speed reader, I'll get caught up. In the meantime, aren't you tired of getting your hopes dashed? No way he gets impeached at this point.

If you listen to Barr's Press Conference he said Mueller said the exact opposite.

Barr asked Mueller specifically whether or not he would have found a crime of obstruction of justice but for the existence of the OLC opinion. Barr said Mueller made it very clear, several times, that was not his position. Mueller did not say but for the OLC opinion he would have found a crime (of obstruction of justice). Mueller made it very clear he was not making a determination of that (a crime of obstruction of justice).

Listen for yourself to the first question asked of Barr at the 16:00 minute mark in the attached video of Barr's news conference.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...press_conference_on_final_mueller_report.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT