ADVERTISEMENT

Hydroxychloroquine

I took 200mg everyday for 3 weeks, stopped a couple of weeks ago. No side effects and I'm pretty confident I'm not dead.

This is nothing more than another hoax in order to make Trump look bad for promoting it.

Millions of people have taken this drug for decades. Why hasn't there been outrage in the past? Wouldn't there be tens of thousands of deaths given how dangerous this drug is?

What a joke the left is.

Everywhere@Once @ROTFLMAO17

The same media attention on weaponizing Covid-19 Could have done the exact same thing each year with the common flu.

That's the power of the Mainstream Media Masters. They got your brain under house arrest, more than you can imagine!

--

They will implement masks and social distancing again in the fall when the flu strikes and use that to go to court for their ballot harvesting quest. Won't matter that a flu vaccine is available. They will say that flu coupled with a Wuhan Charlie rebound (based on totally inaccurate models) will be a double whammy, ergo, we must have mail-in ballots.

EYkbDW5VcAAaIA3

When you get done reading that study I posted in the other thread @blbronco you might give this a read as well. I can’t reply to you or anyone else in that other thread so I thought I’d see if this would work. :) @Medic007 Also did you hear about those Tigers that have Covid in New York? What about about how you need to nearly boil the virus to kill it? Do I need to link those since I have been away for awhile and we were discussing those aspect of 19 as well?
My daughter in law is a vet. She said this virus is very similar to several viruses that are a major problem with all cats.

Reactions: Pokeabear
EY6heE7U4AILv-x

Because he's not a fückin commie?

Boooooooo health care! We want shitty health insurance for the family for > $1,000 per month! Yay MAGA! Feels good to defend this, huh? Lapse into "commie" and belching whenever the topic comes up and hope like hell nobody gets sick!

EY6heE7U4AILv-x

Boooooooo health care! We want shitty health insurance for the family for > $1,000 per month! Yay MAGA! Feels good to defend this, huh? Lapse into "commie" and belching whenever the topic comes up and hope like hell nobody gets sick!
Hey syskafail, who was it that passed Obamacare and promised it would save us $2,500 a year on medical insurance premiums? Hint... it wasn't Republicans.

Hey syskafail, who was it that passed Obamacare and promised it would save us $2,500 a year on medical insurance premiums? Hint... it wasn't Republicans.

When was this?

What has Fatass done about it?
(Insert more whataboutism to deflect from your dear leader doing nothing with a gop house and Senate)

When was this?

(Insert more whataboutism to deflect from your dear leader doing nothing with a gop house and Senate)
Oh syskaflailure, Dear Party piles your plate high with turds, tells you it's spaghetti, and you just happily gobble it down, no questions asked.

Tell me syskaflailure, who passed Obamacare? How many Republicans voted for it? And how many votes does it require to pass legislation in the Senate to change that giant turd that you constantly cry about? Who has the House now? What has Drunken Skeletor done to fix Obamacare? Maybe Dear Party should spend less energy trying to give free shit to illegal aliens and concentrate on fixing the giant plate of shit they served up.

Oh syskaflailure, Dear Party piles your plate high with turds, tells you it's spaghetti, and you just happily gobble it down, no questions asked.

Tell me syskaflailure, who passed Obamacare? How many Republicans voted for it? And how many votes does it require to pass legislation in the Senate to change that giant turd that you constantly cry about? Who has the House now? What has Drunken Skeletor done to fix Obamacare? Maybe Dear Party should spend less energy trying to give free shit to illegal aliens and concentrate on fixing the giant plate of shit they served up.
Run, Forest, Run!

When was this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT