ADVERTISEMENT

Hydroxychloroquine

I would love to make a wager, except you nut cases have a proven track record of doxing people's private information, making threads, burning and rioting.

Well, I have made threads and made more fires than I can remember, so I can see how wagering on a Trump election might be troublesome.

The lack of confidence warms my heart. Ya'll are so cute.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Well, I have made threads and made more fires than I can remember, so I can see how wagering on a Trump election might be troublesome.

The lack of confidence warms my heart. Ya'll are so cute.

Did I forget looting? Oh... and looting.

Reactions: iasooner1
Ive changed my mind: originally i thought it was insane to not have a coherent, unified response through the federal government.

This may be the first semi-intelligent post to which I can agree with you.

DJT was ahead of the curve on pushing a coordinated federal response because he knew the dims would sabotage it on a national level. By choosing state options, the dims could only screw with the states under their control. If a federal level response had been used, nursing homes nationwide would have been wiped out.

This may be the first semi-intelligent post to which I can agree with you.

DJT was ahead of the curve on pushing a coordinated federal response because he knew the dims would sabotage it on a national level. By choosing state options, the dims could only screw with the states under their control. If a federal level response had been used, nursing homes nationwide would have been wiped out.

LOL "choosing state options." His plan was that it would just disappear. He frustrated the states and his awful, weak, senile handling of the pandemic will slow bleed the economy and likely cost him his presidency. Nothing shows his incompetence like a real crisis that needs leadership.

Who issued the nursing homes talking point? I think I've seen that twice now in the last day or two. The point had to come from the gaslighting right wing media -- where'd ya'll hear it? Alex Jones?

LOL "choosing state options." His plan was that it would just disappear. He frustrated the states and his awful, weak, senile handling of the pandemic will slow bleed the economy and likely cost him his presidency. Nothing shows his incompetence like a real crisis that needs leadership.

Who issued the nursing homes talking point? I think I've seen that twice now in the last day or two. The point had to come from the gaslighting right wing media -- where'd ya'll hear it? Alex Jones?

I’ve been trying to get you to address the Mengele approach of strictly D governors for at least a month.

It’s analogous to your aversion to discussing Schiffs assault on truth.

It’s called research, Sys. 5 dim governors ordered covid patients into nursing homes to increase the death rate and they succeeded.
Speaking of piece of Schiff ( thanks Woke for bringing that abortion up), do you believe pos was waiting for the right time to bring impeachment proceedings up against DJT with the bounty story? I’m glad pos staffers are continuing their boss’ lack of regard to law by going to Afghanistan in February and not registering their trip as required by law. Just another abuse of law by the dims.

Was in a Dallas hospital yesterday and was told they had more people in the ICU on ventilators from the Saharan Dust than Wuhan. They are seeing an increase in pneumonia cases they believe comes from inhaling sputum built up by never changing masks.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT