ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Grand Jury Witness Asked To Identify The Infamous "Big Guy" Mentioned In Discussions With Chinese Business Deal

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Looks like things may get interesting in the coming months.

Things are going to get more than interesting when the GOP takes over both Houses. Biden/Harris will become political "roadkill". They will destroy everything of value around Biden. His son, his brother and his VP will be sacrificed by the democrat party. The Dems have written Biden off and they need to hit the "refresh" button on their choice of political candidates. Harris is not on that list. The GOP is going to make it as rough as they can on the Dem transition. The GOP took a lot of grief from the dems from 2016-2020. Personally, I hope Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and the Squad are all shown the exit ramp of politics. Biden is and has been corrupt for many years and it needs to be exposed.

As much as Democrats deserve to be put thru the ringer my hope is Republicans only do this if they can make a strong enough case to put some of the bigger players in prison. I'm not interested in another political witch hunt I'm interested in holding those that committed crimes being held accountable.

As much as Democrats deserve to be put thru the ringer my hope is Republicans only do this if they can make a strong enough case to put some of the bigger players in prison. I'm not interested in another political witch hunt I'm interested in holding those that committed crimes being held accountable.
100% agree. I am so sick of the new "monster of the day" claim being made by either route. Previously, if Hillary Clinton farted, it was the most scandalous thing ever. If Trump raised an eyebrow, it was the worst thing ever. Real issues get lost in all the noise.

It is clear that Hunter is sleazy, and it is likely that Joe was involved/in the know. The GOP needs to make a very clear case and not get lost in the weeds. I have no doubt they will F it up, but it would be nice to see a thought out investigation on what, on the surface, seems to be an easy case. Dems thought that about Trump and then lost it going after every weed possible, so who knows.

Things are going to get more than interesting when the GOP takes over both Houses. Biden/Harris will become political "roadkill". They will destroy everything of value around Biden. His son, his brother and his VP will be sacrificed by the democrat party. The Dems have written Biden off and they need to hit the "refresh" button on their choice of political candidates. Harris is not on that list. The GOP is going to make it as rough as they can on the Dem transition. The GOP took a lot of grief from the dems from 2016-2020. Personally, I hope Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and the Squad are all shown the exit ramp of politics. Biden is and has been corrupt for many years and it needs to be exposed.

interesting you have any scintilla of faith in the gop

Reps should be writing bills right now teeing them up for Jan of 2023 knowing Brandon will not sign them, which will hurt him, and then roll them back out in Jan 2025.

We need Brandon in office and Kamala as Dim Prez candidate in 2024. Let Dims soak in their Political failures and scandal for 2 1/2 more years. DO NOT impeach Brandon. Dims will use that against Reps and there is no need for Reps to push the re-set button for the Dims and be penalized for doing it. Force Brandon's Cabinet and WH to get him out under the 25th amendment. Force them to admit their damn problem and the mistakes they have made.

Brandon going to be mentally dead or physically dead in the next few years so prison for him means nothing.

Once Reps get Congress we will have 2 years of nothing, any bills Congress passes, Brandon will kill. His Presidency is basically over.

Once Reps get the WH and Congress, put the Political Committees, investigations, and hearings aside and go do the work we want done. Getting the conservative agenda in to law quickly in 4 years will do far more good for this country, and far more damage to Dims, than ay political payback. Dims are so screwed up in the head over Trump it is hurting them politically, they literally will do the opposite of MAGA agenda, no matter if it is good or not. Reps need to not fall in the same trap and gain control in 2024 and do nothing but spend 4 years in political payback, even if it is justified and they fully deserve it.

Fix the economy, fix immigration/border, dial down the divisive talk (Reps need to let it go in terms of reminding Dims, Dims are horrible about this, let your deeds and actions do the talking), fix the energy sector, fix election laws, stop CRT in all schools in this country, fix women's rights (sports!), stop sex and gender education for young kids, pass a parent education bill of rights all schools must follow, support police departments around the country, assists cities in getting crime under control, I would be in favor of breaking up the teacher's union in terms of the union's to not be involved class room policy (only pay and perhaps even doing away with then in their entirety), fix our budget, decrease taxes as much as possible, fix big Tech in terms of freedom of speech, things off the top of my head.

So much to accomplish, I don't personally care for anything else that detracts one single day from fixing this Country ASAP. Reps need to STFU and go govern and pass a shit ton of bills that a Republican President signs. That would be the Dims worst nightmare, and the best path for Reps to have 8 years or more of governance.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
While I agree with you for the most part those that committed crimes must be held accountable in some manner.

While I agree with you for the most part those that committed crimes must be held accountable in some manner.
In an ideal world I agree, I just don't see how Reps can conduct all these investigations and also govern efficiently. I could be wrong but I just don't see it. I would trade getting everything I want in to signed bills that improve this country and make it harder to vote Reps out because of how well the country is doing than get one conviction. I want nothing to distract what is the big picture, Dims have gotten over their skis, this is a chance to correct many things and you may not get a second chance. Bunch of these old Dims are going to be dying or retiring anyway, and we need to crush the Woke crowd with signed bills that brings back common sense. Hillary going to jail is not going to impact me, all the things I listed is going to impact me, my family, and my grand kids. Win the war, BIG.

Perhaps the Reps if they have the goods can influence Brandon to sign all of their bills if they agree to not pursue certain things.

Reactions: aix_xpert
Those on the left just can't seem to grasp the concept that Conservatives are not blind followers of the Republican Party like those on the left are for Democrats. While we mostly vote Republican, it's only because the other choice is a Democrat.

It was in Trump's second 2 years when Procter & Gamble begged Congress to permit voluntary metric only labeling on consumer products. Federal law requires customary and metric weight or volume on consumer labels. P & G would like to use the same label for products sold in New Zealand, Australia and US. NZ and Australia does not permit Imperial measure on labels. Cut costs.

Congress was far too busy to take up the P & G request. Trump investigations.

• Sad
Reactions: iasooner2000
My faith may be better described as belief. There are many members of the GOP that are just as crooked as the Dems. My do you find my faith interesting? I am a conservative Republican. My comments were more of a prediction that a testament.

the one man fighting these commies tooth and nail you do not favor

stephanie bice out of my own effin district voted to support the inception of the J 6 committee but she gets along with people great

the one man fighting these commies tooth and nail you do not favor

stephanie bice out of my own effin district voted to support the inception of the J 6 committee but she gets along with people great
"The one man"? This is simply not true. It is my opinion that we should be looking for better reps for the GOP platform than Trump in 2024. Trump has many positives to his resume. The problem his that he seems to encourage his negatives to erase the positives. Trump does not effect my beliefs in the GOP. There are members of the GOP that I have far less opinions of than Trump also.

Reactions: iasooner2000
In an ideal world I agree, I just don't see how Reps can conduct all these investigations and also govern efficiently. I could be wrong but I just don't see it. I would trade getting everything I want in to signed bills that improve this country and make it harder to vote Reps out because of how well the country is doing than get one conviction. I want nothing to distract what is the big picture, Dims have gotten over their skis, this is a chance to correct many things and you may not get a second chance. Bunch of these old Dims are going to be dying or retiring anyway, and we need to crush the Woke crowd with signed bills that brings back common sense. Hillary going to jail is not going to impact me, all the things I listed is going to impact me, my family, and my grand kids. Win the war, BIG.

Perhaps the Reps if they have the goods can influence Brandon to sign all of their bills if they agree to not pursue certain things.
If Republican win the next election, they should focus solely on investigations. They can pass meaningless legislation that will fall on Biden's desk and make him veto it, you don't need focus on legislation for that.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT