ADVERTISEMENT

EXCLUSIVE: 'I think you're clear': VOICEMAIL from Joe Biden to Hunter about NY Times report on his Chinese business dealings

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Sure this shocks the 81 million that voted for him, right down to their little core....NOT! Joe knew, who would have though especially since the "Big Guy" got his 10%. This might be the libcomdems out to run that old dumbass off after the mid terms.

Sure this shocks the 81 million that voted for him, right down to their little core....NOT! Joe knew, who would have though especially since the "Big Guy" got his 10%. This might be the libcomdems out to run that old dumbass off after the mid terms.
I seriously think that he has filled his usefulness and he will resign without being impeached in 2023.

I hate saying they, but there has to be some sort of Dem leadership pushing this stuff through. The timing cannot be coincidence. But there has been a good job of keeping the hounds off the sent. Who is behind Biden? Someone is using him for a useful idiot, and the two who have the most to gain would be Obama and Hillary. Doesn't mean it is them though.

I seriously think that he has filled his usefulness and he will resign without being impeached in 2023.

I hate saying they, but there has to be some sort of Dem leadership pushing this stuff through. The timing cannot be coincidence. But there has been a good job of keeping the hounds off the sent. Who is behind Biden? Someone is using him for a useful idiot, and the two who have the most to gain would be Obama and Hillary. Doesn't mean it is them though.
I'd put my money on Obama. Susan Rice was his girl when he was President and she is now Biden's Domestic Policy Advisor. No doubt in my mind she gets her orders from Obama and gives them to Biden. I find it a little strange how you don't hear anything about Susan Rice from the media.

Pelosi. Just get rid of this crusty incompetent bitch. Only then will things fall into place.

The leftist's silence is deafening.

Face it leftists, you were duped. Biden is the guy you were convinced Trump was.
I don't think they feel they were duped. I think the disgust/hatred they have for DJT is so severe they don't care who or what got him out of office. Priorities 1 through 1000 were get Trump out of office no matter what. I don't think they care what is happening to the country under this administration. They are convinced it would be many times worse if Trump had won.

I don't think they feel they were duped. I think the disgust/hatred they have for DJT is so severe they don't care who or what got him out of office. Priorities 1 through 1000 were get Trump out of office no matter what. I don't think they care what is happening to the country under this administration. They are convinced it would be many times worse if Trump had won.

You think leftist hated Trump so much they elected a guy that is everything they thought Trump was? That's kind of the point I was trying to make, they were duped.

Reactions: colcord and AC2020
Thought I would bump this to the top of the page.

After four years of their reactions to Trump, how humiliating it must be for the leftists to have voted for this corrupt grifting POS. Biden is everything they were manipulate into thinking Trump was. To make matters worse they voted for a guy that is everything they were so adamantly against. You really can't make this up and have it be any funnier.

Reactions: colcord
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT