ADVERTISEMENT

How To Destroy The Airline Industry Further

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
Ignoring merit based promotions is going to cause some DEI experiments to have some horrible outcomes. It will hurt minorities as they fail, it will be very public. Look at the disgraced cheater at Harvard, how does that elevate minorities? Makes them look more incompetent and causes IMO some resentment.

In certain fields DEI hires that is not based on merit will cost lives.

Ignoring merit based promotions is going to cause some DEI experiments to have some horrible outcomes. It will hurt minorities as they fail, it will be very public. Look at the disgraced cheater at Harvard, how does that elevate minorities? Makes them look more incompetent and causes IMO some resentment.

In certain fields DEI hires that is not based on merit will cost lives.
Democrats are right, in their vision of American there is no such thing as American exceptionalism.

Could not agree more.

Hopefully Trump will completely eliminate this DEI disaster and we can get the important jobs back in the hands of white men who, let's be honest, are the best qualified 98% of the time.
If the best DEI hire Harvard could find was a massive cheater, that does not help minorities. Lowering standards to virtue signal is not going to help anyone. Might assuage some liberal white guilt for their past racism, about it.

We're on the same page, brother.

That Harvard chick is a scam. Name me one black woman that truly deserves the position that she has. Can guarantee you there were ten dozen white men out there better qualified.

Heck, look at that Moochelle Obummer. If Barack had married a white man, we never would have had any of that mess. Don't get me started.

We're on the same page, brother.

That Harvard chick is a scam. Name me one black woman that truly deserves the position that she has. Can guarantee you there were ten dozen white men out there better qualified.

Heck, look at that Moochelle Obummer. If Barack had married a white man, we never would have had any of that mess. Don't get me started.
No, we are not on the same page.

Could not agree more.

Hopefully Trump will completely eliminate this DEI disaster and we can get the important jobs back in the hands of white men who, let's be honest, are the best qualified 98% of the time.
Ah the soft bigotry of low expectations.

I often wonder why people have such low expectations for certain people. Do they think because of a person's race they shouldn't have the same expectations of people from different races? Do they think certain races do not have the same intelligence, abilities or talents as other races? Do they think we should have different standards applied based on a person's race? Do they think laws should be enforced differently due to race? If that is what they think that's fine but be honest enough to admit it.

Do they think because of a person's race they shouldn't have the same expectations of people from different races? Do they think certain races do not have the same intelligence, abilities or talents as other races?
Hey brother.....don't put words in my mouth. There are obviously some really smart ones out there. Heck, most students in college today are females and minorities are making huge strides.

But when it comes to flying planes, running businesses, fighting fires, commanding militaries, performing surgery, coaching football teams, pricing antiques, managing steak houses, adjusting carburetors, handling the skate sharpening machine, etc., you need a white man in there. Always hire the best for the job.

Hey brother.....don't put words in my mouth. There are obviously some really smart ones out there. Heck, most students in college today are females and minorities are making huge strides.

But when it comes to flying planes, running businesses, fighting fires, commanding militaries, performing surgery, coaching football teams, pricing antiques, managing steak houses, adjusting carburetors, handling the skate sharpening machine, etc., you need a white man in there. Always hire the best for the job.
While I agree we need the best working what ever job it is, race has no bearing. Hire the best person you can, period.

You think you are clever but you are really just showing your ass.

Breastman, keep your bewbies warm, its cold outside. 🤣

66858c78fa5c7fdaa33f5f824d079482--crochet-boobs-funny-crochet.jpg

I confess my laziness, I only scanned the link. For those that read it thoroughly does it say the FAA is going to lower standards in order to reach a DEI goal? Because if standards aren’t being lowered maybe some of you are jumping to a faulty conclusion about the quality of the new hires.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I confess my laziness, I only scanned the link. For those that read it thoroughly does it say the FAA is going to lower standards in order to reach a DEI goal? Because if standards aren’t being lowered maybe some of you are jumping to a faulty conclusion about the quality of the new hires.
Where in the aviation industry would you feel comfortable hiring people with sever intellectual and psychiatric conditions?

Janitorial staff
My point is some of you seem to be very concerned that if the FAA initiates a DEI program it will necessarily result in lower competency. But if standards for employment are not lowered that would mean the DEI hires will have shown the same competency as the non-DEI hires. I’m opposed to the concept of DEI, as any thinking human should be. But the reaction shown by some comments comes across as exclusionary.

• Haha
My point is some of you seem to be very concerned that if the FAA initiates a DEI program it will necessarily result in lower competency. But if standards for employment are not lowered that would mean the DEI hires will have shown the same competency as the non-DEI hires. I’m opposed to the concept of DEI, as any thinking human should be. But the reaction shown by some comments comes across as exclusionary.
It will lower the standard.

What standard are you thinking will be lowered, and when do you think it will happen?
Common Sense is your friend.

An individual's emotional, mental, or personal disorder may pose some sort of threat to their social and occupational function, which in turn could raise a security concern and lead to the revocation, denial or suspension of an individual's security clearance.

Common Sense is your friend.

An individual's emotional, mental, or personal disorder may pose some sort of threat to their social and occupational function, which in turn could raise a security concern and lead to the revocation, denial or suspension of an individual's security clearance.
So what standard are you thinking will be lowered?

All of them.
Can you name or identify four or five of them? I get the impression some people on this board are worried the FAA is going to force airlines to hire quadriplegic pilots or some nonsense as that. Is that your concern?

• Haha
Did 2 cents hack your account? Might want to check as the question you asked has his obtuseness written all over it.
It has not gone unnoticed that you’re avoiding giving an answer. I’m not trying to be obtuse, but it seems to me some of you are so determined to be offended by things you have a knee jerk emotional reaction and express your displeasure before you have thought things through to the point you can defend your opinion. And when you’re asked to explain your opinion to the tiniest degree of depth you resort to attacking the questioner.

• Haha
I would, but I don’t have the foggiest notion what you were trying to say. I would think since you know what you were saying you could make it clearer so we could talk about it.

The coy thing is funny.

There is no possible way you don’t know exactly what I meant.

Now, I just want to see how far you’ll take the act.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT