ADVERTISEMENT

How To Commit Genocide

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
A tutorial, complete with links.

The Israelis are the worst genociders ever.

palestinepop.png

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Now do Hamas.
Why? I say here emphatically that Hamas is a terrorist organization with the intent to destroy Israel. I’ve not once denied it and in fact have said it many many times on this board. Condemned it many many times and called it what it is. @Ostatedchi has insisted, on the other hand, that the Israeli government has no such intentions. The linked quotes lay that contention to rest. The first step to understanding what Israel is after is listening to what they say and believing they mean it. You can do that with Hamas (as can I) but you can’t wrap your mind around it with Israel.

• Haha
Why? I say here emphatically that Hamas is a terrorist organization with the intent to destroy Israel. I’ve not once denied it and in fact have said it many many times on this board. Condemned it many many times and called it what it is. @Ostatedchi has insisted, on the other hand, that the Israeli government has no such intentions. The linked quotes lay that contention to rest. The first step to understanding what Israel is after is listening to what they say and believing they mean it. You can do that with Hamas (as can I) but you can’t wrap your mind around it with Israel.
Let's imagine for the sake of conversation your belief is correct, Israel wants to kill all Palestinians. We know and you have agreed the Palestinians want to kill all the Jewish people. In this scenario we have two sides that want the other eliminated the other from the face of the earth and people like you think a two state solution is the answer to provide peace?

Let's imagine for the sake of conversation your belief is correct, Israel wants to kill all Palestinians. We know and you have agreed the Palestinians want to kill all the Jewish people. In this scenario we have two sides that want the other eliminated the other from the face of the earth and people like you think a two state solution is the answer to provide peace?
No, I most certainly have never agreed that all Palestinians want to kill Jews. Hamas does not represent all Palestinians, probably not even a majority when it comes to Hamas’s rabid genocidal tendencies.

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT