ADVERTISEMENT

How do you defend this? Trump shares classified data with Russians.

“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

Un **** ing believable...

McMasters was there he said the story is bullcrap (my choice of words not his).
McMasters said:

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

He did not say the story was completely false, he took issue with sources and methods and any specific military operation.

Nice try...

Reactions: Been Jammin
Coincidentally, while people continue to give credence to WaPost anonymous sources, news just broke that the family of Seth Rich hired a private investigator who claims he has sources in the FBI that can link Seth Rich to Wikileaks. This particular piece of fake news seems very well timed. Almost too well.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story
Seth Rich was a brave young man. Long live his memory.

The information itself was classified. It was shared by an intelligence partner. It was code word classified.

But since the dipshit POTUS didn't say it was the Brits that shared it I suppose all is cool for Trumpets.

The same date Harry acquiesced to having a full idiot in the White House. Duly noted.
open-uri20150422-12561-19l35dh_b44edd2e.jpeg

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Member when trump sold guns to Mexican cartels so they could kill border patrol agents. Here is a link to your thread calling Obama an idiot.

But this, this is a huge deal!! Impeached for sure this time!'

Member when trump sold guns to Mexican cartels so they could kill border patrol agents. Here is a link to your thread calling Obama an idiot.

But this, this is a huge deal!! Impeached for sure this time!'
The world I live in BHO is a former POTUS and HRC is home on the couch. What universe you living in?

This is The Washington Post's 4th fake news story in less than a week.

1. The Washington Post was completely off in their fake news reports last week Comey asking for more funds to investigate Trump before he was fired.

2. The Washington Post was wrong about Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein threatening to resign.

3. The Washington Post claimed Sean Spicer was “hiding in the bushes.”

4. The Washington Post accuses President Trump of releasing top secret information to the Russians during his meeting in the White House last week.

You don't find it a zesty enterprise to compare and contrast what gets you huffed up and what you ignore based on what party is listed next to someone's name?
Stupidity in the WH. Somewhat rare. Remarkable in its intensity these days. That's what Gets me going... your ambivalence is slightly surprising. The Trumpets are doing what Trumpets do...

It sounds exactly like him. McMasters' statement is so cagey that there's something to the story. Also, one of the pr statements admitted they discussed aviation, which is consistent with the wapo source's narrative.

I'm not surprised. I mean... what's worse, the IC freezing out the POTUS or in this case, the POTUS actually having access to sensitive material?

Stupidity in the WH. Somewhat rare. Remarkable in its intensity these days. That's what Gets me going... your ambivalence is slightly surprising. The Trumpets are doing what Trumpets do...

I go after trump all the time and have for a year and a half. I never have anything nice to say about republicans. I am fair and balanced. In my analysis you are doing what you are supposed to. I'm watching bob Beckel on the five do the exact same thing. Good little monkeys.

I go after trump all the time and have for a year and a half. I never have anything nice to say about republicans. I am fair and balanced.

Leave. Go into your wife's office, close the curtains, lock the door and sit in the dark and leave all of her shit alone and repent of your wicked, evil lies.

Watch -- none of you will be pro-Biff. It'll be like the birthers were,these boards were loaded with birthers, and then... heelloooo?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT