ADVERTISEMENT

Hot Salsa

You're going to be on the shitter at 0200. If you take a couple tsp of ACV now, in a few hours, and before bed it will greatly decrease the hell that's forthcoming.

I have IBS so anything spicy just tears me up. But I can't help myself. I love it so much. It's like a sick addiction. I make a Diablo (habenero) sauce that's kicks ass. Tears me up every time but I can't eat a burrito without it. We're getting ready to go buy two more bushel of hatch green chile to get us through the winter.

You're going to be on the shitter at 0200. If you take a couple tsp of ACV now, in a few hours, and before bed it will greatly decrease the hell that's forthcoming.

I have IBS so anything spicy just tears me up. But I can't help myself. I love it so much. It's like a sick addiction. I make a Diablo (habenero) sauce that's kicks ass. Tears me up every time but I can't eat a burrito without it. We're getting ready to go buy two more bushel of hatch green chile to get us through the winter.

I would eat ice cream if I had some... I cant wait to see how hot it is tomorrow.

I really love hot food, but I just made some salsa that I can barely eat. It is so good though I can't stop. 4 jalapenos and 5 habaneros. Wow, my head is dripping in sweat.. LOL!

Make your next batch with "ghost" peppers if you really want heat.:eek:

I prefer it the same way, but the wife loves the ghost pepper style hot. We got this pepper grinder of ghost chili flakes...one turn is more than enough for me to be in pain...she does 5.

I prefer it the same way, but the wife loves the ghost pepper style hot. We got this pepper grinder of ghost chili flakes...one turn is more than enough for me to be in pain...she does 5.

Are you serious, George?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT