ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA 133

chasepollard

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2005
Same as 125, I poured through Wrestlestat and articles. Things that stick out is Vito and Crookham.

-Vito, while has been less than spectacular, he is still dangerous. He could be hurt, or he could be playing opossum? I am leaning to some sort of injury.
-Crookham, while obviously talented, has tons of very lackluster results against head to head competition. So, I like Fix here.

Without typing another novel, here is what I came up with.

1 - Fix (1)
2- Crookham (2)
3 - Shawver (4)
4 - Ragusin (5)
5 - Vito (6)
6 - Van Dee (14)
7 - Frost (8)
8 - Nagao (10)

I like this and hope you’re right, but Vito still scares me. He definitely doesn’t look the same as he did last year and rumor is he is dealing with multiple injuries, neck, knee.

I like this and hope you’re right, but Vito still scares me. He definitely doesn’t look the same as he did last year and rumor is he is dealing with multiple injuries, neck, knee.
It’s March Matness, there are no right predictions. But yes, I hope I get one right on this one.

Fix tends to tighten up? Has he ever bonused in the semis? We know the answer for the finals.

Vito being on the other side is super. He sticks out as the most dangerous guy to fix.

But 133 has bombs all over it! Not as bad as 125, but it’s a tough bracket!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT