ADVERTISEMENT

Hopefully osu is about to get their balls sued off

I'll allow this because it's OSU-specifc, but guessing it will need to be moved to 24/7 at some point

Reactions: iasooner1
This guy needs to go and I mean yesterday. Funny how he has anti racism on his weekly list and he is a huge racist! What he wants to do is talk BLM and racism in his color call so that the whites don't know what he's doing.

Reactions: theanvil and brook
Nice to log on to talk OSU sports and see cites from "The Nationalist" that has a section called "culture wars."

I'll go shower now.

I’d be glad I wasn’t invited. Online games via Zoom with a bunch of RA’s sounds like a real snoozer.
Yeah, I don’t see the big deal. I don’t try to play golf on ladies day and I don’t want women around men’s golf events. Plus, this kid is a fvcking dork.

Reactions: windriverrange
You dumbasses really need to understand what segregation is. Hint this isn't it.

Whatever you want to call it or how you want to frame it, telling somebody they can't participate in something because of their race or skin color is highly unethical and certainly has to be viewed as a step backwards, not forward.

Last edited:
This guy approves

MV5BMWE5NTcxNDctYTQwMi00Y2MzLThjODEtYTMxOGU2MGJjYWY5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_UY264_CR16,0,178,264_AL_.jpg

HaHa. The black mayors of Atlanta control the airport among other things. They pick and choose who gets contracts, and who works in certain areas. There is a reason you won’t see any white peoples working in certain areas. Ain’t happening. Of course 2 past Atlanta mayors are now in prison.

Yeah, I don’t see the big deal. I don’t try to play golf on ladies day and I don’t want women around men’s golf events. Plus, this kid is a fvcking dork.

Tell that to the Boy Scouts.

Educate us dumbasses.

Explain how this isn’t a form of segregation.

It might be discrimination. Even that claim is incredibly weak. Its not segregation unless they have to work in a separate office or something. So if they form a women's support group for sexual harassments do you guys think its segregation if you aren't invited.

The white male victimhood here is ridicules. Tring to gain relief for not being invited to a meeting under a law passed to address people not even being admitted to the university. If this is that last remaining bastion of segregation we should declare victory and move on.

It might be discrimination. Even that claim is incredibly weak. Its not segregation unless they have to work in a separate office or something. So if they form a women's support group for sexual harassments do you guys think its segregation if you aren't invited.

The white male victimhood here is ridicules. Tring to gain relief for not being invited to a meeting under a law passed to address people not even being admitted to the university. If this is that last remaining bastion of segregation we should declare victory and move on.

Yes. Unless you have the right hue (no matter how slight), you are colorless - ergo “not” of color, and your opinion should not matter, no matter how clearly racist an action or policy may be.

It would be a hate crime if this were reversed. It’s obvious. Calling that white male victimhood kinda highlights your lack of perspective. The point is we now live in a post desegregation culture, because ethnic division is essential for deconstruction of the Republic.

This pretty much exemplifies how the left doesn't actually have any kind of principled objection to discrimination, in general they are cool with it, they just don't like the existing or historic power dynamics.

This pretty much exemplifies how the left doesn't actually have any kind of principled objection to discrimination, in general they are cool with it, they just don't like the existing or historic power dynamics.

Once you realize it’s about deconstruction, not improvement, it makes more sense.

The white male victim-hood here is ridicules. Tring to gain relief for not being invited to a meeting under a law passed to address people not even being admitted to the university. If this is that last remaining bastion of segregation we should declare victory and move on.
Let me address some of your points.
So voluntary segregation isn't segregation unless it is mandated? But it was mandated. Whites were unable to attend. Straight from Title VII of the Civil Rights act:
UNLAWFUL EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES
SEC. 2000e-2. [Section 703]

(a) Employer practices

It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer -

(1) to fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, because of such individual's race, color, religion, sex, or national origin; or

(2) to limit, segregate, or classify his employees or applicants for employment in any way which would deprive or tend to deprive any individual of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect his status as an employee, because of such individual's race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.

Also, I'm a straight, white, male. And I'm on the board of my company's Employee Resource Group (ERG) PRIDE LGBTQ+ group. I'm also encouraged to be an active member of the Black Employee Network, Native American Employee Network, Veteran Network, and any others. It would be unlawful discrimination by my employer if I were unable or banned from joining or attending these meetings.

The problem is your comment of "If this is that last remaining bastion of segregation we should declare victory and move on." is so pandering. When you see discrimination in any form it should be condemned. Period. It shouldn't be excused because the group you are excluding isn't the flavor of the month.

At least I'm ideologically consistent in my condemnation of discrimination. If the left were consistent as well; we'd already be past this crap. The problem is that the conservatives over the past 50 years finally learned that they were wrong. Now the left is duplicating the sins of the past -just reversed to the group they feel should be discriminated against.

SWEET JESUS NATIONAL HEADLINES GUYS, A RA AT OSU WANTS TO PLAY GAMES WITH BLACK PEOPLE.

Leave it to the great unwashed MAGA to take it national.

Whari, I hear there's a water department employee in Colgate that hates whites. You should take a film crew down there, I'll bet you could generate enough incel clicks to pay off the farm.

SWEET JESUS NATIONAL HEADLINES GUYS, A RA AT OSU WANTS TO PLAY GAMES WITH BLACK PEOPLE.

Leave it to the great unwashed MAGA to take it national.

Whari, I hear there's a water department employee in Colgate that hates whites. You should take a film crew down there, I'll bet you could generate enough incel clicks to pay off the farm.
Glad to see you endorse racial discrimination. Brave stance.

Sorry, not going to debate. What you posted is just dumb.

OSU’s response.....

“However, not welcoming all staff members goes against our university and departmental values. The issue was corrected and everyone was invited to participate. Exclusion is not in line with university values to promote diversity and inclusivity and all those involved understand both the intent and the impact.” (Emphasis added by me).

I guess none of you read to the end.

We live in a world where one of the most popular app is nothing but headlines. Most folks attention span doesn't last much longer than 140 characters.

OSU’s response.....

“However, not welcoming all staff members goes against our university and departmental values. The issue was corrected and everyone was invited to participate. Exclusion is not in line with university values to promote diversity and inclusivity and all those involved understand both the intent and the impact.” (Emphasis added by me).

I had not seen that. Glad to see OSU properly addressing this. Thanks for the post.

Reactions: iasooner1
OSU’s response.....

was that added later?

Update: Nationalist Review has heard back from OSU regarding this incident. Their official statement has been included at the bottom of this piece.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT