ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, how's the wall coming?

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
100% Guaranteed. Guaranteed. You bet. Mexico will. pay. for. it. A big, beautiful wall.

100% Guaranteed. Guaranteed. You bet. Mexico will. pay. for. it. A big, beautiful wall.

You speak as though President Trump's term has ended and this is the final result. You act like the child in the back seat repeatedly asking, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" ...when there are SIX more years of driving still ahead.

IMHO, seized cartel $$$ will fund most of it. Yes, Mexico will pay.

Last edited:
Suck it, leftist nut chugger. You'll be paying for it while you cry about it.

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/n...e-construction-new-mexico-arizona/3425261002/

LOL it's done and Biff is owning the libs by Mexico giving him the finger!

You speak as though President Trump's term has ended and this is the final result. You act like the child in the back seat repeatedly asking, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" ...when there are SIX more years of driving still ahead.

IMHO, seized cartel $$$ will fund most of it. Yes, Mexico will pay.

Lol it'll happen, just wait.

I'll check in periodically, always enjoy the victory laps/it's gonna happen assurances.

LOL it's done and Biff is owning the libs by Mexico giving him the finger!

Lol it'll happen, just wait.

I'll check in periodically, always enjoy the victory laps/it's gonna happen assurances.

Please never delete this thread. I wouldn’t blame you if you did. But please don’t.

Reactions: MegaPoke
tenor.gif

No shit that has to be the dumbest take by these liberal nuts. NOW they are against political hit jobs. It just throws more evidence on the heap of how easily they move back and forth between what is right and wrong.
Constantly teetering on the knifes edge of self awareness. Like a dog barkin at the mirror. Maybe you’ll get that son of a bitch one day Hair.

“Our” culture is a melting pot of ideas. Unfortunately yours are morally bankrupt.

There’s no arguing with someone like you. You are empty. Totally manipulated to the point of hubris. Wrong and arrogant about it.

Keep up with that white nationalism thing though. That energy is well spent.

Only good ideas. Try having one. It might hurt, but you should try it sometime, it’s quite invigorating.

Infanticide a good idea? Green deal? Taxing corporations at 90%? Open borders? Reparations?

What good are any of these other than to show you are willing to kill babies and whore yourself to the highest bidder for a vote?

Infanticide a good idea? Green deal? Taxing corporations at 90%? Open borders? Reparations?

What good are any of these other than to show you are willing to kill babies and whore yourself to the highest bidder for a vote?
What sad is when I say “our” ideas I’m talking about the melting pot that is America. Not liberal, not conservative, not moderate. All of them.

What sad is when I say “our” ideas I’m talking about the melting pot that is America. Not liberal, not conservative, not moderate. All of them.

So you agree those are not good ideas, forget about melting pot ideas. I do not see you as a melting pot, but just TDS crazed lib that is too chickenshit to disavow infanticide.

Keep believing that. ;)

Your words and lack thereof create both the perception and reality, up to you change that.

Only bat shit crazy libs are for infanticide. I have given you probably 3 chances to disavow this policy and Dem/Lib position and yet you refuse. Infanticide IMO is the most extreme lib position you can have because it involves killing sustainable life.

I could careless if you are lib, independent, or republican, Infanticide IMO is immoral and you brought up morals first in this thread. There is no doubt being pro infanticide is tied to extreme lib ideology, none. You control the perception and reality, disavow. Otherwise you are a closet libtard embarrassed to come out of the closest. I would be embarrassed to admit I was for infanticide, thankfully I am proud to say I am against it under the issue of morality you first mentioned.

Your words and lack thereof create both the perception and reality, up to you change that.

Only bat shit crazy libs are for infanticide. I have given you probably 3 chances to disavow this policy and Dem/Lib position and yet you refuse. Infanticide IMO is the most extreme lib position you can have because it involves killing sustainable life.

I could careless if you are lib, independent, or republican, Infanticide IMO is immoral and you brought up morals first in this thread. There
is no doubt being pro infanticide is tied to extreme lib ideology, none. You control the perception and reality, disavow. Otherwise you are a closet libtard embarrassed to come out of the closest. I would be embarrassed to admit I was for infanticide, thankfully I am proud to say I am against it under the issue of morality you first mentioned.
Substance. There is none within these walls...... of text.

Substance. There is none within these walls...... of text.

So you are for infanticide? Just answer the question you big gutless wonder. How is that for substance? Grow a pair and take a moral stance, Mr. I bring up morals first and then dodge the hard questions.

So you are for infanticide? Just answer the question you big gutless wonder. How is that for substance? Grow a pair and take a moral stance, Mr. I bring up morals first and then dodge the hard questions.
I answered you long ago, you didn’t like that answer and have decided to build yourself some kind of infanticide straw monster. It’s very entertaining.

I answered you long ago, you didn’t like that answer and have decided to build yourself some kind of infanticide straw monster. It’s very entertaining.

Well, show me I have a bad memory. Just answer the question. Late term and near term birth abortions is no phucking straw monster, when the health of the mother is not in question and a healthy babies life is sustainable, how is that a straw man question? The fact you pull out the straw man argument is disgusting, killing sustainable life is black and white when it comes down to that life being an inconvenience with no medical benefit to the mother.

You are either just a troll that uses tired old mostly lib signature debate words that deflects, or you alter your morals for whatever the hell party you seem affiliated with.

If you can not answer honestly and seriously, you are a pathetic waste of time.

Well, show me I have a bad memory. Just answer the question. Late term and near term birth abortions is no phucking straw monster, when the health of the mother is not in question and a healthy babies life is sustainable, how is that a straw man question? The fact you pull out the straw man argument is disgusting, killing sustainable life is black and white when it comes down to that life being an inconvenience with no medical benefit to the mother.

You are either just a troll that uses tired old mostly lib signature debate words that deflects, or you alter your morals for whatever the hell party you seem affiliated with.

If you can not answer honestly and seriously, you are a pathetic waste of time.
Your time, has no value, to me.

Reactions: Syskatine
Your time, has no value, to me.

You obviously do not value the lives of infants, not surprised at all. Just another narcissist with an overvalued sense of your moral superiority, so much so you do not have to explain yourself to anyone when challenged. Your opinion no longer matters to me, just a fraud. I will save you time, dont’t respond, I don’t bother myself with your ilk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT