ADVERTISEMENT

Hey @syskatine

SquatchinPoke

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2021
How's Artemis going champ? You need some of them whites to blow it up?

WTF you yammering about? Having lunch tomorrow with the guy who owns the mission payload for the launch. I can get you deets if you can articulate a coherent question. He's an OSU dude.
I was razzing @Syskatine he said that NASA was too white before and that was why they blew up, the Columbia and Challenger. I am just giving him crap over the delays. I hope for a great launch.

I was razzing @Syskatine he said that NASA was too white before and that was why they blew up, the Columbia and Challenger. I am just giving him crap over the delays. I hope for a great launch.
Hope to get the scoop on all the leaks. My college room mate runs all the payload programs. Super cool gig.

Back in the day he took my wife and I through SpaceHab the manned experimentation module that flew on the space shuttle. Freaking cool - though the prep to go into the clean room was a PIA.

Reactions: Syskatine
Hope to get the scoop on all the leaks. My college room mate runs all the payload programs. Super cool gig.

Back in the day he took my wife and I through SpaceHab the manned experimentation module that flew on the space shuttle. Freaking cool - though the prep to go into the clean room was a PIA.
That would be very cool. I love the space program not like I enjoy the ocean, but I am bit NASA guy also. One of my best memories with my gramps other than a fishing story is going to Kennedy Space Center with my gramps and touring the place. We were there right after a plane crashed and they were putting it back together in a huge warehouse to figure out what happened. That was wild and look like an awful job.

That would be very cool. I love the space program not like I enjoy the ocean, but I am bit NASA guy also. One of my best memories with my gramps other than a fishing story is going to Kennedy Space Center with my gramps and touring the place. We were there right after a plane crashed and they were putting it back together in a huge warehouse to figure out what happened. That was wild and look like an awful job.
I'm still close to his ex. Her office is on the grounds at the Cape. An amazing place. So much history. Her new husband runs a crew that does ocean recovery operations. Such great stories

I'm still close to his ex. Her office is on the grounds at the Cape. An amazing place. So much history. Her new husband runs a crew that does ocean recovery operations. Such great stories
That is is insane stuff. I love a good ship wreck recovery though.

Is this true for the sLoW 1o here as well? Are lefties bigots?
🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT