ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Dems, We Got Your Election Reforms Right Here

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

1. Picture voter ID both to register and to vote. If you are too dumb to get an ID, you should be licking windows instead of casting ballots.
  2. No same day registration. There’s no way to confirm your identity the same day you sign up.
  3. One day voting, on Election Day. If it’s too much trouble to vote on Election Day, don’t.
  4. In-person voting. If you are deployed with the military or in an iron lung, you can vote absentee. Everyone else shows up in-person. Only absentee ballots arriving by 5 pm on election day get counted.
  5. No ballot harvesting. That nonsense ends.
  6. Paper ballots only. We want an audit trail.
  7. No ballots not counted within 12 hours of the polls closing get counted. We’re done with dumps and “found” ballots.
  8. Every vote gets counted in public with lots of observers. Total transparency.
  9. Large urban centers must report votes first. This makes it hard for Democrat pols to know how many ballots to find.
  10. No changes to election laws or procedures within 180 days of the election. That gives time for us to litigate the scams.

Yep......agree with the article, except the 180 days. think should be much longer then that.

1. Picture voter ID both to register and to vote. If you are too dumb to get an ID, you should be licking windows instead of casting ballots.
  2. No same day registration. There’s no way to confirm your identity the same day you sign up.
  3. One day voting, on Election Day. If it’s too much trouble to vote on Election Day, don’t.
  4. In-person voting. If you are deployed with the military or in an iron lung, you can vote absentee. Everyone else shows up in-person. Only absentee ballots arriving by 5 pm on election day get counted.
  7. No ballots not counted within 12 hours of the polls closing get counted. We’re done with dumps and “found” ballots.
  8. Every vote gets counted in public with lots of observers. Total transparency.
  9. Large urban centers must report votes first. This makes it hard for Democrat pols to know how many ballots to find.
  10. No changes to election laws or procedures within 180 days of the election. That gives time for us to litigate the scams.

Yep......agree with the article, except the 180 days. think should be much longer then that.
I could go for everything except 9. To partisan. Everything else is reasonable.

A defense of my position here is pointless lol. This article is dumb af and you know it hahahahaha
Maybe, but you've ducked so many other threads, that this just sounds like petty excuses to mask your inability to actual think and posit for yourself. I've yet to see you espouse any opinion that wasn't directly taken from a DNC talking point memo or a Rachel Maddow broadcast.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Maybe, but you've ducked so many other threads, that this just sounds like petty excuses to mask your inability to actual think and posit for yourself. I've yet to see you espouse any opinion that wasn't directly taken from a DNC talking point memo or a Rachel Maddow broadcast.

that’s not fair at all. He often links Wikipedia.

Wait I thought a record number of Democrats voted for Biden. If this happened, then where is the voter suppression? This move actually moves the needle more to the they are trying to cheat camp.

Reactions: wyomingosualum

I don't have an issue with 2 weeks of early voting provided people are required to provide government issued photo ID. I also don't have a problem with absentee ballots provided each person request that ballot and it can be verified that individual voted that ballot. My son had to vote absentee when he was a student at OSU. He couldn't get back home during that time to place his vote.

You're a white supremacist racist! And how many of us on this board is aware? About 5 of us?

eh probably fair in this day and age.
  1. No same day registration. There’s no way to confirm your identity the same day you sign up.
I thought that was the purpose of the ID card?
  1. One day voting, on Election Day. If it’s too much trouble to vote on Election Day, don’t.
I am okay with this in conjunction with a national holiday for election day and federal funding to ensure enough capacity at polling places to handle all voter in one day in a timely fashion.
  1. In-person voting. If you are deployed with the military or in an iron lung, you can vote absentee. Everyone else shows up in-person. Only absentee ballots arriving by 5 pm on election day get counted.
Would you accept requiring all absentee ballots to be notarized?
  1. Paper ballots only. We want an audit trail.
Absolutely
  1. No ballots not counted within 12 hours of the polls closing get counted. We’re done with dumps and “found” ballots.
Seem like A) this would be a violation of a persons voting rights to exclude their vote do to circumstances completely out of their control B) open to all kinds of shenanigans.
  1. Every vote gets counted in public with lots of observers. Total transparency.
Hand counted in public
  1. Large urban centers must report votes first. This makes it hard for Democrat pols to know how many ballots to find.
What would the legislative language on this law be like?
  1. No changes to election laws or procedures within 180 days of the election. That gives time for us to litigate the scams.
All the scams got litigated.

The main thing is that all of these rules would be unconstitutional if enacted by congress instead of the individual state legislatures.

eh probably fair in this day and age.

I thought that was the purpose of the ID card?

I am okay with this in conjunction with a national holiday for election day and federal funding to ensure enough capacity at polling places to handle all voter in one day in a timely fashion.

Would you accept requiring all absentee ballots to be notarized?

Absolutely

Seem like A) this would be a violation of a persons voting rights to exclude their vote do to circumstances completely out of their control B) open to all kinds of shenanigans.

Hand counted in public

What would the legislative language on this law be like?

All the scams got litigated.

The main thing is that all of these rules would be unconstitutional if enacted by congress instead of the individual state legislatures.
I would think most everything Democrats in Congress are proposing would be unconstitutional as well.

Does the same apply to the "voting rights" bill the Democrats are trying to pass?
What about all my people? The ones who don't know how to get on the internet. Can you believe someone like Trump actually believes I can manage to get on the internet? The Dimm "voting rights" bill looks out for my kind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT