ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage Hall senior Kaden Gfeller eyes perfect high school career

"We expect him to get his fourth state championship and go undefeated for his fourth season. And he'll be the second wrestler in Oklahoma history to accomplish that feat."

if i remember correctly, the wrestler is jerry best.

"We expect him to get his fourth state championship and go undefeated for his fourth season. And he'll be the second wrestler in Oklahoma history to accomplish that feat."

if i remember correctly, the wrestler is jerry best.
I think it was Teyon Ware.

Edit: Actually, I think both did it.

Fix should beat Gfeller to the honor by about 30 minutes making him the 4th in OK history.

I was surprised that newsok didn't have Gfeller listed in the top high school wrestlers in Oklahoma.

Had a good talk with Stan Able one night. He said he took Kenny's brother with the understanding Kenny was coming to OU if took the brother. Kenny crawfished and Stan went complaining to the mom to no avail. Also said we were paying for Kenny and other's services at that time and of course he didn't cheat. He was pretty drunk and told some good stories. Said he and Tommy Chesbro were great buddies and would make sure to get rooms by each other if their teams were booked in the same hotel for tournaments.

Reactions: jon_osu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT