ADVERTISEMENT

He wants YOUR cookie.

So dumb they got Pelosi's computer?

That's so MAGA, lol. "Hey everyone we really inconvenienced someone and got prosecuted for it, see how successful we were?"

Did they make some money or overthrow something, or just get prosecuted?

That's so MAGA, lol. "Hey everyone we really inconvenienced someone and got prosecuted for it, see how successful we were?"

Did they make some money or overthrow something, or just get prosecuted?
Are you high? You're not even making sense anymore.

Reactions: Medic007
You-Get-A-Cookie-Funny-Meme-Picture.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Dem leadership: "American borders should be open."

Also Dem leadership: "A secure Ukrainian border is essential to guarantee the nation's sovereignty, independence, and territorial integrity."
It's amazingly stupid yet the leftards can't seem to grasp it. You know it's bad when the Babylon Bee becomes reality.

Dem leadership: "American borders should be open."

Also Dem leadership: "A secure Ukrainian border is essential to guarantee the nation's sovereignty, independence, and territorial integrity."

Because its Racist for America to have Secure Borders.
Name a Dim Policy or Libtard Idea that they haven't injected Racism into.

The amazing pre-planned take over of the United States by Donald Trump. Go to the capital with a hand full of people with pepper spray, bats and flag poles.

Yep that will work. The most evil act in history, right up there with the Civil War, Nazi's stealing power in Germany, Bolshevik Revelution in Russia.

Thank God that officer shot that woman climbing through that window she was about to murder all of congress and take control of the United States!

I can't believe the ridiculous crap the lefties on here are trying sell. Literally 72% of Americans think it is bullsh!t.

The amazing pre-planned take over of the United States by Donald Trump. Go to the capital with a hand full of people with pepper spray, bats and flag poles.

Yep that will work. The most evil act in history, right up there with the Civil War, Nazi's stealing power in Germany, Bolshevik Revelution in Russia.

Thank God that officer shot that woman climbing through that window she was about to murder all of congress and take control of the United States!

I can't believe the ridiculous crap the lefties on here are trying sell. Literally 72% of Americans think it is bullsh!t.
giphy.gif

I would personally quit making excuses and distance myself from a political ideology that was so stupid and violent.

Reading that, it's like the organizers and participants' behavior is somehow allowable because they were so gd stupid. Or because it was doomed to failure. Doesn't work like that.

Those people were very articulate about their motives. Many of them now blame trump for abandoning them, lol. Yes, they were losers and doomed to fail - thats MAGA - but rioting and trying to overturn an election are still illegal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT