ADVERTISEMENT

Have to brag on Phillips 66

3cxmap.jpg

You seem to be confusing the politicization of science with the actual scientific method. For someone always harping on IQ, you seem to be showing a remarkable lack of intelligence on this topic.

Do you recognize a pattern with his posts?

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Leave social and political crap out of the work place. Best way to piss off the least amount of people. Just work.
Yup...the DEI bullshit has torpedoed workplace morale (except the nitwit feel-good wokies). The months leading up to my retirement were glorious, as I was trashing this BS in the Zoom town-hall meetings.

Last edited:
Yup...the DEI bullshit has torpedoed workplace morale (except the nitwit feel-good wokies). The months leading up to my retirement were glorious, as I was trashing this BS in the Zoom town-hall meetings.
Much backlash or support?

Much backlash or support?
Consternated silence, and dirty looks when I would visit the office. Facebook and LinkedIn deletions. What a thin-skin crew of woke jokers! I was supporting the two largest enterprise customers so I know I had leverage to speak my mind, and they botched the transition anyway.

Once I had a skip-level lunch with my director, a hot, 34 year old Georgian woman with a super sexy Slavic accent. She said it was funny how I was trolling the all-hands with my questions. Apparently they don't do woke in Georgia either.

Consternated silence, and dirty looks when I would visit the office. Facebook and LinkedIn deletions. What a thin-skin crew of woke jokers! I was supporting the two largest enterprise customers so I know I had leverage to speak my mind, and they botched the transition anyway.

Once I had a skip-level lunch with my director, a hot, 34 year old Georgian woman with a super sexy Slavic accent. She said it was funny how I was trolling the all-hands with my questions. Apparently they don't do woke in Georgia either.
This just goes to show what the woke left is all about. They can’t sell their ideas (because their ideas suck), so they just bully people into silence. Sounds like they had nothing they could bully you with in the closing months of your tenure, so you were able to speak freely. Good for you. (high five)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT