ADVERTISEMENT

Has Zionism Become A Dirty Word?

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
What's for breakfast this morning? I'm thinking oatmeal with a piece of avocado toast.
Bacon, eggs & hash browns. And Zionism is a filthy disgusting racist political ideology, a fact which more people are coming to understand every day as Israel puts it into practice.

Bacon, eggs & hash browns. And Zionism is a filthy disgusting racist political ideology, a fact which more people are coming to understand every day as Israel puts it into practice.
Love me some bacon eggs and hash brown but my favorite is replace the hash brown with pancakes.

Love me some bacon eggs and hash brown but my favorite is replace the hash brown with pancakes.
Pancakes are great. And Zionism remains a filthy disgusting racist political ideology, collectivist to its core, as millions of people are witnessing it play out in real time.

Think about it, Bearcat. Why would anyone suddenly become so reluctant to say he is a Zionist? I think it is because people have come to realize that when someone calls himself a Zionist he knows what he's really saying is he's a bigot and racist and white supremacist (because, let's face the fact, only white Israelis get the full benefit of being an Israeli citizen). The Gaza genocide is showing what Zionism stands for, and what it stands for isn't pretty.

Last edited:
Think about it, Bearcat. Why would anyone suddenly become so reluctant to say he is a Zionist? I think it is because people have come to realize that when someone calls himself a Zionist he knows what he's really saying is he's a bigot and racist and white supremacist (because, let's face the fact, only white Israelis get the full benefit of being an Israeli citizen). The Gaza genocide is showing what Zionism stands for, and what it stands for isn't pretty.
I just assume Zionism is the “safe” word to mask blatant antisemitism by “academics.”

So, yes, when I hear it, I assume it’s going to be derogatory.

I just assume Zionism is the “safe” word to mask blatant antisemitism by “academics.”

So, yes, when I hear it, I assume it’s going to be derogatory.
Nonsense. Zionism is racist purism, plain and simple. The mask has come off in the last 11 months, never to go back on. Calling anti-Zionism anti-Semitism no longer is a scare tactic with any credibility. I wonder if you think Joe Biden considers his Zionism to be derogatory.

Nonsense. Zionism is racist purism, plain and simple. The mask has come off in the last 11 months, never to go back on. Calling anti-Zionism anti-Semitism no longer is a scare tactic with any credibility. I wonder if you think Joe Biden considers his Zionism to be derogatory.
Biden’s brain isn’t working. I have no concern for anything he says currently.

Same for you. You’ve lost all sense of reality and can’t see you’re only making people less empathetic to your concerns. Your posts are wallpaper.

Biden’s brain isn’t working. I have no concern for anything he says currently.

Same for you. You’ve lost all sense of reality and can’t see you’re only making people less empathetic to your concerns. Your posts are wallpaper.
Think what you want about my posts, at least they make you stop and think. It would be a better discussion if you would show how Zionism is not explicitly racist and supremacist. Or if you agree that it is but find Zionist racism to be acceptable, explain why you think it is.

Think what you want about my posts, at least they make you stop and think. It would be a better discussion if you would show how Zionism is not explicitly racist and supremacist. Or if you agree that it is but find Zionist racism to be acceptable, explain why you think it is.

Toilet paper. Used.

Reactions: iasooner24
That’s easy. Zionism has zero universally accepted meaning, even amongst Jews.

There’s nothing “explicit” about it.

It’s akin to calling any person that has any sense of patriotism or nationalism a supremacist and/or racist. Which is fine if that’s your world view.

But, none of the above matters because I know there is no “discussion” with someone in your mental state. Nothing you post makes anyone think unless you’re counting “thinking less of you.”

That’s easy. Zionism has zero universally accepted meaning, even amongst Jews.

There’s nothing “explicit” about it.

It’s akin to calling any person that has any sense of patriotism or nationalism a supremacist and/or racist. Which is fine if that’s your world view.

But, none of the above matters because I know there is no “discussion” with someone in your mental state. Nothing you post makes anyone think unless you’re counting “thinking less of you.”
Your thinking of what comprises the ideology of Zionism is deeply flawed. Understandably so. You don’t want to be seen as advocating racism and white supremacism, and I don’t blame you. As such you feel compelled to make me the target of your argument, not the argument itself. It’s a common fallback position for people uncomfortable with knowing Zionism is a deeply racist political ideology.

The term Zionism is now just a dog whistle for antisemites to hide behind.
That is in error. But it is understandable why someone who would let Zionists murder every Palestinian on the planet without consequence would say that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT