ADVERTISEMENT

Harris, Gabbard in nude wrestling match in cream corn...

Probably like Kamala I would guess.
91c0ce081d9af1fb294f5ad1442afffe.jpg

Have you guys that are infatuated with Gabbard seen a close up picture of her? Her complexion leaves a lot to be desired.

I never understood the HOT title some give her but I have higher standards than some here. :D a lot of you guys are just horny.

Some of you boys STILL let the little head do the thinking for the big head. She’s a leftist swine.
I’m on record for hating her economic policies. Her anti-regime change policies with bringing troops back home and using the billions/trillions spent on war back home where it should be is why I like her.

We should have a thread where all members post pictures of their wives/girlfriends/beards just to see what kind of standards we’re dealing with here. I’m sure some of the results would be hilarious.

Reactions: osu_orangestreak
We should have a thread where all members post pictures of their wives/girlfriends/beards just to see what kind of standards we’re dealing with here. I’m sure some of the results would be hilarious.
I think I know what kind of women you like. I'm also a fan but I'm more of a leg/thigh guy and it's reflective in my diet choices as well as my women lol.

My wife is so ugly, when we make love, I fantasize that we’re both different people.

(Rodney Dangerfield)
Don't get me started...too late.

Rodney went to a health spa, told the gal he'd like a bubble bath.

She turned it up to boiling.

Rodney made a deal with his wife that they'd only smoke cigarettes after sex.

He's had the same pack for 3 months.
She's doing 4 packs a week.

Don't get me started...too late.

Rodney went to a health spa, told the gal he'd like a bubble bath.

She turned it up to boiling.

Rodney made a deal with his wife that they'd only smoke cigarettes after sex.

He's had the same pack for 3 months.
She's doing 4 packs a week.

Hey you know my lawyer is so good he got a rape charge reduced to tailgating.

Some of you have Carpal Tunnel already from jerking off to Crater Face, I wouldn't want to make your condition worse. :D
Besides I put up a pic of the Ex Wife above with no comments. You guys are just hard to please. :D

Reactions: iasooner1 and 22LR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT