ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Hour

We might some day call it the Harvey Wallbuilder (on the house). But just have to wait I guess.

place i tended bar had a bottle of gallano that stood in the corner untouched for seven years

just pulled into god’s country

chick-fil-a vs canes on perkins looks about like our score vs pitt last season

Sanitized white guilt. I love it. All the pleasure of giving away your resources directly to a black person without getting any of their actual black on your skin or clothes. #portlandsjw

Reminds me in NYC (the epicenter of SJW life) new residential buildings were popping up in nice neighborhoods and 10 or 15% of the units were rentals for lower income families (the incentive was tax credits for the builders) which involved an application process. They actually built these buildings with separate entrances and exits for the lower income folks.

A story about one of these buildings on the UWS which is probably the singular most liberal neighborhood in the country. SJWs love black people as long as they don’t have to live near them or interact with them:
https://nypost.com/2016/01/17/poor-door-tenants-reveal-luxury-towers-financial-apartheid/

Reminds me in NYC (the epicenter of SJW life) new residential buildings were popping up in nice neighborhoods and 10 or 15% of the units were rentals for lower income families (the incentive was tax credits for the builders) which involved an application process. They actually built these buildings with separate entrances and exits for the lower income folks.

A story about one of these buildings on the UWS which is probably the singular most liberal neighborhood in the country. SJWs love black people as long as they don’t have to live near them or interact with them:
https://nypost.com/2016/01/17/poor-door-tenants-reveal-luxury-towers-financial-apartheid/

You’re bringing the heat lately!

White liberals think of black people as their pets — hence the “black people don’t know to get ID / use the internet” comments in this classic video.

It’s all about the “soft bigotry of low expectations.”

White liberals think of black people as their pets — hence the “black people don’t know to get ID / use the internet” comments in this classic video.

Jesus Christ save us.

Isn't Berkeley supposed to be selective?

Isn't Berkeley supposed to be selective?

Yes.

Berkeley also led the free speech movement in the 1960s.

They’ve since undergone a “slight transformation.”

FSM1.jpg

Berkeley-Free-Speech-1964-resize-1.jpg

The+Free+Speech+Movement.jpg

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I would guess that most who showed up are pathetic pieces of shit playing the victim card.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT