ADVERTISEMENT

Guess Trump's black guy doesn't get it, either.

Big deal, people come and go every day. The emphasis on skin color is overrated and tiresome.

Man you must get tired of reading this board then. It's race race race all the time. Look! 3% black vote! Black unemployment! Blacks are so well off! Why NOW are you tired of an emphasis on race?!

Reactions: Pokeabear
Man you must get tired of reading this board then. It's race race race all the time. Look! 3% black vote! Black unemployment! Blacks are so well off! Why NOW are you tired of an emphasis on race?!
I look at the person, not the skin color. Whereas you are the opposite. You like minorities only for their vote, other than that you and your party couldn’t care less about them.

Reactions: 22LR
I look at the person, not the skin color. Whereas you are the opposite. You like minorities only for their vote, other than that you and your party couldn’t care less about them.

Lol ya'll just make up facts to match whatever emotion you're experiencing. Ive been told 3 times from born followers what i think today. All parroted somwthing from right wing media and none were true.

Reactions: Pokeabear

No but I hear your strawberry gets it daily.
Try as you might to cover it up
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT