ADVERTISEMENT

What the heck is up with Pennsylvania?

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
How is Fetterman even close to Oz. I get Oz is not the greatest candidate, but this Fetterman guy is a total sleaze, he cares more about murderers than he does ordinary hard-working people.

He is as bad as Biden when it comes to completing a coherent sentence. This guy makes Bernie Sanders look like a Mega Maga Republican.

Are people in Pennsylvania stupid? Never spent any time there but they are major energy state, who the hell could support this moron?

Should be a no brainer but Oz has run an awful campaign against someone that is damn near unelectable. He wasn't the best candidate yet Trump endorsed him for some damn reason. McConnell makes matters worse by not helping (he can) because Oz is a Trump guy. Mitch needs to be shown the door yesterday.

Should be a no brainer but Oz has run an awful campaign against someone that is damn near unelectable. He wasn't the best candidate yet Trump endorsed him for some damn reason. McConnell makes matters worse by not helping (he can) because Oz is a Trump guy. Mitch needs to be shown the door yesterday.
Party needs to move forward from both of them. This election cycle should have been a cake walk with better candidates the people could get behind. Hopefully Walker can pull out Georgia. He has been gaining a bit.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Oz and Trump are friends with Sean Hannity. I don't dislike Hannity, he tells a lot of truth, but that is how Oz got the endorsement.

He is not the greatest candidate but compared to Fetterman he looks like a superstar. I don't get how anyone could support this total POS.

In 4 of the past 5 polls I saw Oz is trailing between 2 to 4%. Polls tend to skew incorrectly blue by a couple percent. That race doesn’t appear over. The more people dig in the more they will realize Fetterman is a pos.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Polls are solely to curb opinions- like the 15 point pedo biden leads before the election- they knew they were going to steal.

Lake not leading much tells me the steal is in there- bet she doesn't allow that she's a fighter

Reactions: driad
Party needs to move forward from both of them. This election cycle should have been a cake walk with better candidates the people could get behind. Hopefully Walker can pull out Georgia. He has been gaining a bit.
I think Walker can still win. Think we have
I agree. Can't get out of our own way when it should be a Reagan asskicking. What frustrates me the most is the country is going in the wrong direction (it's beyond obvious) with an incompetent administration and yet some people defend it like lap dogs. The GOP has leadership problems in a big way but how anyone can vote for a democrat right now is beyond me.

Warnock wins with 52% IMO. Abrams loses by 2 pts as well.

Oz is a terrible candidate. Fetterman fits in with the Pennsyltucky vibe. If he hadn't stroked out mid-campaign it would be a double-digit win.
The problem is he *did* stroke out, is now part vegetable and Pennsylvanians will still vote for him. It’s as if they didn’t learn a thing after voting for Biden.

The problem is he *did* stroke out, is now part vegetable and Pennsylvanians will still vote for him. It’s as if they didn’t learn a thing after voting for Biden.

It took me a few years to figure it out but Democrats are Party first, everything else is well down the list. As long as some moron can vote for the Party platform they don't care what their candidates are like.

Reactions: driad
I think shit britches proclamation that he was born in Scranton during his campaign while putting them folks out of work fvcked em up.

If this is how you see it, this should tell you something about the current state of the Republican Party and the candidates they are choosing to run in general elections.

I'm sure it doesn't though.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
In 4 of the past 5 polls I saw Oz is trailing between 2 to 4%. Polls tend to skew incorrectly blue by a couple percent. That race doesn’t appear over. The more people dig in the more they will realize Fetterman is a pos.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen one poll that shows Oz beating Fetterman. That isn't good news for Oz.

Still five weeks to go though. But if Republicans lose this Senate seat, they will have no one to blame but themselves.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen one poll that shows Oz beating Fetterman. That isn't good news for Oz.

Still five weeks to go though. But if Republicans lose this Senate seat, they will have no one to blame but themselves.
He appears to be closing rapidly. If Dems keep doing what they are doing the stock market will tighten the race up more.

He appears to be closing rapidly.
Typical tightening one month out. But Fetterman still holds the advantage. Given the dynamics of midterm elections though, the Republican candidate should be leading this one and not playing catch-up.

A lot of these races are going to hinge on turnout. In a typical midterm election, that should favor the Republicans this year. But this isn't a typical midterm (Republicans have tried their hardest to motivate Democratic voters to come out and vote), and making predictions about turnout is a bit more difficult this year. I'm still on the fence as to what is going to happen next month. We may have a better read on it in a couple of weeks. Then again, we may not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT