ADVERTISEMENT

This guy just wants to keep digging........might end up being the first president to ever log <30% favorability

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa
Funny he would cry about MAGA once again after an R flips a district in TX for the first time in 100+ years

Clueless, stupid and incompetent.......heard someone say yesterday he is committing American Euthanasian, that sounds about right.

Does this moron even know how many cars bought are used? Oh of course she owns stock in EV's, how can that not be a blatant conflict of interest?

How the hell can 1/4 people think this nation is on the right track?

If these people were doctors they would have already been sued out of existence for malpractice.

Funny he would cry about MAGA once again after an R flips a district in TX for the first time in 100+ years

Clueless, stupid and incompetent.......heard someone say yesterday he is committing American Euthanasian, that sounds about right.

Does this moron even know how many cars bought are used? Oh of course she owns stock in EV's, how can that not be a blatant conflict of interest?

If these people were doctors they would have already been sued out of existence for malpractice.

Was watching the local Little Rock news and people are blaming Gas Station Owners for the high gas prices and some owners say they have been getting threats. If I were them I would have one of these on every pump.

41rtCeQ8xrL._AC_SS450_.jpg

Was watching the local Little Rock news and people are blaming Gas Station Owners for the high gas prices and some owners say they have been getting threats. If I were them I would have one of these on every pump.

41rtCeQ8xrL._AC_SS450_.jpg

It is incredibly sad how stupid, uninformed and lazy the general public is. All you have to do is drive around and see every station with a PPG almost the same and you know that this is much more then some poor guy with an independently owned station trying to screw you on pricing.

As was the case with the basement dwelling cho xiden during his presidential stumbling campaign the media is front and center at fault for letting these misconception exist and continuing to aid this moron president, the freakin worst ever. Ideologs versus reality...reality always wins.

It is incredibly sad how stupid, uninformed and lazy the general public is. All you have to do is drive around and see every station with a PPG almost the same and you know that this is much more then some poor guy with an independently owned station trying to screw you on pricing.

As was the case with the basement dwelling cho xiden during his presidential stumbling campaign the media is front and center at fault for letting these misconception exist and continuing to aid this moron president, the freakin worst ever. Ideologs versus reality...reality always wins.
Reality is being seriously tested today as never before brother.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

With how he has treated the oil companies, why would they help him now? That would be like someone opening the door to their abuser and letting them back in because they said this time, I will not abuse you.

Anti America shadow govt approval over and under is at 20...I will take the under. Most all polls are trash.

Inflation Over
And under us at 25 percent - I don't know which way I would go on that one

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT