ADVERTISEMENT

Great Seeing Some of you

Gooseeman

Heisman Candidate
Apr 14, 2002
others not so much ;) I kid.

Been a rough few months and I really needed some time away from everything and nothing better than watching wrestling and meeting up with friends and meeting a few new.

Results for my Cyclones weren't very good unfortunately, but I enjoyed my time away in Oklahoma (even Norman)

Thanks to JonOSU for the ticket.

CYA in KC.

Reactions: oberebo
others not so much ;) I kid.

Been a rough few months and I really needed some time away from everything and nothing better than watching wrestling and meeting up with friends and meeting a few new.

Results for my Cyclones weren't very good unfortunately, but I enjoyed my time away in Oklahoma (even Norman)

Thanks to JonOSU for the ticket.

CYA in KC.
Man, I had to duck you at not one, but TWO wrestling events. That was more difficult than you'd think. :)

After the treatment from the 2 Oklahoma Programs towards ISU, I couldn't get out of the state fast enough :D
Goose: sorry I missed you Sunday. Had to stay home and pack for moving. Not happy at all. BUT, look forward to seeing you March 5-6 in Kansas City.
Maybe we can all hook up Friday night, thanks to our tour guide extraordinaire, Ms. Debbie.

Reactions: Gooseeman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT