ADVERTISEMENT

Great News: The Left Breaks Out the Racist Card

GunsOfFrankEaton

Heisman Winner
Aug 24, 2003
I've been hoping we'd hear this since the beginning of the Trump candidacy a year ago.

And today we did!

If Trump and his supporters are racist now, why weren't they racist before this? If true, why didn't Clinton and the Dems speak up before now? If Donald Trump and his supporters are racist and present such a grave danger to the Republic, then why did Clinton and the left wait until just two months before the presidential election to let the American people know? Shouldn't racist Trump have been nipped in the bud a long time ago? Highly irresponsible on their part, if true.

The answer: This is done by the left when they're starting to panic.

Again, great news.

Last edited:
You guys seen Hilary's new KKK ad? She just went nuclear on trump. A disgusting low for even her.

Trump needs to use the same logic and call Hillary a rapist given her past behaviors.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
13c4fz.jpg

Hildabeast called Robert "The grand wizard" Byrd a mentor and some other nonsense, plus her husbands get tough on crime (which she support) sent a lot of minorities to jail. If Trump has a group making his commercials that's worth a dam, he could beat the shit out of her with this crap.

Anyone notice the steps and assistance she needed to get in the vehicle yesterday? Dam she makes Winny The Pooh look like a fitness instructor.

Hildabeast called Robert "The grand wizard" Byrd a mentor and some other nonsense, plus her husbands get tough on crime (which she support) sent a lot of minorities to jail. If Trump has a group making his commercials that's worth a dam, he could beat the shit out of her with this crap.

Anyone notice the steps and assistance she needed to get in the vehicle yesterday? Dam she makes Winny The Pooh look like a fitness instructor.
She needs to enter assisted living, not the White House.

Surely Trump's media group has done their homework and have the information above, with videos, ready to go after Labor Day. There is so much hypocrisy from that POS there should be no trouble tying her to "what she said then vs what she says now."

I can't believe she's calling him a bigot!! Why would anyone think that? Storm front, David Duke, the whole cast of usual bogota and white supremacists have weighed in for Trump. Why can't the dems just shut up about it?!? :rolleyes:

I can't believe she's calling him a bigot!! Why would anyone think that? Storm front, David Duke, the whole cast of usual bogota and white supremacists have weighed in for Trump. Why can't the dems just shut up about it?!? :rolleyes:

That's what I love about you. Every morning you wake up, clean your plate full of bullshit and ask for more. Dutiful. Loyal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT