ADVERTISEMENT

Granddaughter from our adopted daughter...

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
will enroll at Syracuse in the fall with $100,000 of scholorship help. We're excited. She'll major in finance. She'll graduate high school with honors next month. Her older brother is a soph at Denver U., an associate member of the Big 12 in women's gymnastics only. A couple years ago, Denver shocked the sports world by winning the Big 12 women gymnastics title, upsetting OU. OU is now 2 time women's gymnatics National Champions. Condaleezza Rice graduated U of Denver.

will enroll at Syracuse in the fall with $100,000 of scholorship help. We're excited. She'll major in finance. She'll graduate high school with honors next month. Her older brother is a soph at Denver U., an associate member of the Big 12 in women's gymnastics only. A couple years ago, Denver shocked the sports world by winning the Big 12 women gymnastics title, upsetting OU. OU is now 2 time women's gymnatics National Champions. Condaleezza Rice graduated U of Denver.
Fantastic gramps! 👍

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Does your nonbiological grandson have an opinion about the Pioneer mascot controversy at DU?

Does your nonbiological grandson have an opinion about the Pioneer mascot controversy at DU?
SBI let me translate what Dave is really saying.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🤣🤣🤣🤣
ive-got-you-under-my-skin-your-under-my-skin.gif

Clarification: OU is now 2 time defending women's gymnastics national champs. 6 NCs overall.

I wish I had 22LR skills in wit. Sometimes our majority members make me feel a part of the board's Slow 11.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT