ADVERTISEMENT

Here is what the first few weeks may be like under DT for the team

Pennstate1985

Redshirt
Mar 14, 2016
A PSU poster (Agoodnap) replied to me on another forum with an interview that was done a long time ago with a PSU wrestler that was there for the transition to Cael. A great interview and provides great insight into how Cael approached the team when he came on board but also how he conducted practice going forward. I suspect that DT may do something similar. I think you'll love the interview.

A couple of things that I was struck by were…

Reasons wrestlers left of their own volition were… changes in level expectation of commitment as to the new standard as to year-round training, off the mat lifestyle expectations

During training… it doesn’t matter if you give up 100 points, try to score 110 points, just score more than you give up

Last edited:
A couple of things that I was struck by were…

Reasons wrestlers left of their own volition were… changes in level expectation of commitment as to the new standard as to year-round training, off the mat lifestyle expectations

During training… it doesn’t matter if you give up 100 points, try to score 110 points, lust score more than you give up
Love it

Reactions: CowboyTanker
I loved the process where they put them in a scramble position and the wrestlers came up with what worked for them. I am sure that was shared, but I recall stuff that worked for me did not work for others and visa versa.

Reactions: Pennstate1985
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT