ADVERTISEMENT

Got a Renewed Faith in Humanity Today.

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
Driving north on Yale Ave in Tulsa about 3:30. Hot mother out there. See a man standing at a bus stop. Obvously a tradesman. Tool bags hanging all over him. There was a turn in to bank next to the stop. I pull in and roll the window down and say it's to hot for a working man to wait in the sun. Throw your tools in the back and I'll take you were you want to go. He did and we started out. Asked him what his story was. Not long out of the military. Was doing a contract home repair and finished up. Very articulate man. Thankful I picked him up. Dropped him off at home and the last thing he said to me is I fought to eliminate the Osama bin Laden's of the world. BLM and ANTIFA are domestic terrorists that have to be stopped.

Did I mention the man was Black? It's totally irrelevant to the story except for the racist leftists who see nothing but race.

Last edited:
Driving north on Yale Ave in Tulsa about 3:30. Hot mother out there. See a man standing at a bus stop. Obvously a tradesman. Tool bags hanging all over him. There was a turn in to bank next to the stop. I pull in and roll the window down and say it's to hot for a working man to wait in the sun. Throw your tools in the back and I'll take you were you want to go. He did and we started out. Asked him what his story was. Not long out of the military. Was doing a contract home repair and finished up. Very articulate man. Thankful I picked him up. Dropped him off at home and the last thing he said to me is I fought to eliminate the Osama bin Laden's of the world. BLM and ANTIFA are domestic terrorists that have to be stopped.

Did I mention the man was Black? It's totally irrelevant to the story except for the racist leftists who see nothing but race.

There goes his chance of ever being on CNN or MSNBC.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

That’s a nice story. Now go into more detail about the hot mother that you mentioned was out there. :D

See, I would like to do something like that but I just don't trust the world anymore. Good for you for. I know the tools helped frame the picture but I still wouldn't attempt to help. I've been brainwashed. Never had a bad experience but just don't trust anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT