ADVERTISEMENT

Google "fully jabbed dies suddenly"

🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

Sick fvck!

There's booster troll lol

Corndog uses no aspirin, acetaminophen, ibuprofen.
No neomycin, bacitracin, and polymyxin ointments.
No antacids.
No ACE inhibitors, statins or alpha blockers.
All because he hates the medical profession and the "harma" industry.
"Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall."

Last edited:
Corndog uses no aspirin, acetaminophen, ibuprofen.
No neomycin, bacitracin, and polymyxin ointments.
No antacids.
No ACE inhibitors, statins or alpha blockers.
All because he hates the medical profession and the "harma" industry.
"Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall."
I don’t use any of that stuff, either. Does that make me weird?

Reactions: Corndog2021
It's my bed time now. My chest pain is 0.3 from angiocarditis. Most of the afternoon I had no chest pain at all. Rare not to have mild chest pain. I've made 2 ER visits because of chest pain since Moderna II. All tests have checked out okay. I was shocked to spend the afternoon with mild itch from postherpetic neuralgia. Usually the itch is intense.

My Moderna II stab was March 28, 2021. I weighed 209.2. Today I weigh 192.2. I'm maintaining low 190's weight with the 22LR high calorie diet.

Doctor says "no" to any COVID boosters. I don't make fun of Corndog2021.

It's my bed time now. My chest pain is 0.3 from angiocarditis. Most of the afternoon I had no chest pain at all. Rare not to have mild chest pain. I've made 2 ER visits because of chest pain since Moderna II. All tests have checked out okay. I was shocked to spend the afternoon with mild itch from postherpetic neuralgia. Usually the itch is intense.

My Moderna II stab was March 28, 2021. I weighed 209.2. Today I weigh 192.2. I'm maintaining low 190's weight with the 22LR high calorie diet.

Doctor says "no" to any COVID boosters. I don't make fun of Corndog2021.
Continued God Speed Sunburnt

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Oops! I made a mistake. I said angiocarditis. I was wrong. Technically, my doctor says if we were in Israel he would diagnose me with myocarditis. In the US, I'm too old.

Reactions: Corndog2021
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT