ADVERTISEMENT

Google, AirBnB, and now Uber

There's absolutely zero way to prove your innocents or your guilt based on this video or explanation. I'm so tired of folks posting stuff and just stirring the pot. Now if you were recording the entire conversation that would be one thing.

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
The second guy that NZ poke has listed there is a MASSIVE holocaust denier.

Kinda proves what I have been thinking about him.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Auschwitz as pictured below. Not the evil death camp your middle school history teacher has made it out to be, eh? <a href="https://t.co/wueiUOzjO6">pic.twitter.com/wueiUOzjO6</a></p>&mdash; Matthew_of_Akkad☝ (@Millennial_Matt) <a href="">August 7, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It's very important that this thread is not forgotten.

3 alt right racist are thrown out of an uber ride after being accused of being racist.

They then start screaming about discrimination against them

Nz Poke runs in here screaming about the bias against him and his racist buddies.

This also about the 10th time he has been linked to anti semitism or racism.

I think it's time for someone to show all of his cards and tell us what he fully belives.

Reactions: wino
The second guy that NZ poke has listed there is a MASSIVE holocaust denier.

Kinda proves what I have been thinking about him.
Every citizen should be afforded their First Amendment rights.
It's very important that this thread is not forgotten.

3 alt right racist are thrown out of an uber ride after being accused of being racist.

They then start screaming about discrimination against them

Nz Poke runs in here screaming about the bias against him and his racist buddies.

This also about the 10th time he has been linked to anti semitism or racism.

I think it's time for someone to show all of his cards and tell us what he fully belives.
Racists, bigots, far right wingers and, even worse, communists and other far left wingers who are more prone to violence are entitled to free speech in this country.

Reactions: NZ Poke

Racists, bigots, far right wingers and, even worse, communists and other far left wingers who are more prone to violence are entitled to free speech in this country.

Sure they are.

And folks like @osu_orangestreak have every right to point out repeatedly that @NZ Poke is prone to spamming holocaust deniers, Nazi sympathizer, anti semites....getting called out on it....challenging the party pointing it out....and then professing ignorance.

Too often to be coincidental.

Then when questioned about his dubious conduct and claims...and what the might mean....we get:

-I'm a victim of the oppressive multicultural cabal!

-Free speech!

-Jews control rap, banking, Hollywood, Illuminati/666 hand signs (*facepalm*)

-Identity politics!

-The next CONCENTRATION CAMPS with be called diversity training centers.

-You're not the victim....I AM THE VICTIM....and all the people like me...WE ARE VICTIMS!

It's straight out of the red pill hysterical bro-flake game book.

Guns, please point out to me when the GOVERNMENT has penalized or punished anyone featured in those posts or NZ Poke.

Because that is the ONLY Party to whom the 1st Amendment applies. This one thing I absolutely am starting to go ape shit about. If you DON'T KNOW how the "1st Amendment" or "Freedom of Speech" works, please educate yourself. If someone says something and suffers repercussions from those in the PRIVATE (non-governmental) world, then it's basically tough shit. The Govt does not serve to protect you from any consequences that follow and neither the 1st Amendment or claims of "Freedom of Speech" are in any way applicable.

Guns, please point out to me when the GOVERNMENT has penalized or punished anyone featured in those posts or NZ Poke.

Because that is the ONLY Party to whom the 1st Amendment applies. This one thing I absolutely am starting to go ape shit about. If you DON'T KNOW how the "1st Amendment" or "Freedom of Speech" works, please educate yourself. If someone says something and suffers repercussions from those in the PRIVATE (non-governmental) world, then it's basically tough shit. The Govt does not serve to protect you from any consequences that follow and neither the 1st Amendment or claims of "Freedom of Speech" are in any way applicable.
Agreed.

Then when questioned about his dubious conduct and claims...and what the might mean....we get:

-I'm a victim of the oppressive multicultural cabal!

-Free speech!

-Jews control rap, banking, Hollywood, Illuminati/666 hand signs (*facepalm*)

-Identity politics!

-The next CONCENTRATION CAMPS with be called diversity training centers.

-You're not the victim....I AM THE VICTIM....and all the people like me...WE ARE VICTIMS!

It's straight out of the red pill hysterical bro-flake game book.

Damn, I was looking for a tri-delt insertion locale in this list, but can't find a place for it.

Reactions: CowboyJD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT