ADVERTISEMENT

Google - “Preventing the next Trump Situation”

SMH

rubes eating it up like candy.
n6qiF9.gif

PV doesn't deal in good faith. Selective quotes taken out of context and made to look like they mean something other than what was intended. In addition, 2 or 3 specific employees does not a company make.

PV provides you guys with loads of confirmation bias, and you guys think it is gold every time.

Reactions: Pokeabear
PV doesn't deal in good faith. Selective quotes taken out of context and made to look like they mean something other than what was intended. In addition, 2 or 3 specific employees does not a company make.

PV provides you guys with loads of confirmation bias, and you guys think it is gold every time.

PV was spot on with the bob creamer stuff. They got Van Jones giving you the scoop on Russia about a year early.

Again, you haven't addressed why this is not a concern or could it be because you agree with their tactics?

Please post entire conversation so we can evaluate it.

I still remember when he called out people for not posting the entire Covington school boy / Indian Veteran stare down to shut down those that were making accusations against the kids.

Wait... I don't actually remember him doing that.

Please show me where I posted anything negative about those kids.

Yes. How can you be so blinded by the source that you ignore what was said on this video?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT