ADVERTISEMENT

Good point by Dr Z

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
The number one curer Of Covid in the elderly - Dr Zelenko has cured many thousands diagnosed with Covid and only lost one of two has a great point: "I'm much more a scared of the so called vaccination shots than I am of Covid- with Covid it can be dealt with- with the shots the adverse reactions and deaths you cannot rectify and cure"

• Haha
Reactions: Poketologist
The number one curer Of Covid in the elderly - Dr Zelenko has cured many thousands diagnosed with Covid and only lost one of two has a great point: "I'm much more a scared of the so called vaccination shots than I am of Covid- with Covid it can be dealt with- with the shots the adverse reactions and deaths you cannot rectify and cure"
i.e. the damage from the shots is permanent - there is no cure....DO NOT give them to your kids who have a 99.998 percent change of surviving if they get Covid. The flu is way more dangerous to kids

A reminder the swine flu killed 26 people before it was pulled from being utilized. Of course back then the big harm greed whore entities were not immune from getting sued.

Currently the CDC has admitted to 17,000 deaths, the whistleblower from the CDC said months ago it was over 50,000, Dr. Zelenko believes it's in the hundreds of thousands and the Harvard pilgrim study says up to
1,700,000 - Yet why is this corrupt administration mandating and coercing the shots to everyone, including our children that have a 99.998% chance of survival, does that not make everyone have chills at the evilness of this?

Still Can't believe There's only a few shouting this to stop our kids from being harmed and killed. Telegram 99 percent shouting it,
Gab (the Twitter that's not
Censored if you do not follow the narrative) 99 percent shouting it from the roof tops, OSU yahoo- friggin crickets. If you say nothing you're complicit in it taking place. Of course OSU has been taken over by the woke mob

Your LP has a scratch and it plays the same song over and over again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT