ADVERTISEMENT

Giuliani On Fox & Friends This Morning

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Giuliani makes some serious allegations against Joe Biden and claims that he has the evidence and witnesses to back it up. If as Giuliani claims the State Department and the DOJ were given this information and they refused to investigate, a special council needs to be started to investigate everyone involved.
While I know the anti Trumpers don't want Biden or the players in the State Department and the DOJ investigated it only makes sense if we want to know the truth. Trump has been investigated by everyone and their dog only to find nothing, now it's time to investigate the ones that perpetrated what looks to be real corruption.

Giuliani makes some serious allegations against Joe Biden and claims that he has the evidence and witnesses to back it up. If as Giuliani claims the State Department and the DOJ were given this information and they refused to investigate, a special council needs to be started to investigate everyone involved.
While I know the anti Trumpers don't want Biden or the players in the State Department and the DOJ investigated it only makes sense if we want to know the truth. Trump has been investigated by everyone and their dog only to find nothing, now it's time to investigate the ones that perpetrated what looks to be real corruption.
Even the studio audience laughs at his silly ass... The F&F team can't wait to get him off the set.

Isn't after noon ET? Looking for this release of the evidence. If you find it, please let me know.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Y'all are awesome. The turn to anger and nastiness is telling. Just like those you ridicule....

tenor.gif

You bowl two handed don't you?

Do you always introduce your wife and sister with only one woman standing next to you?
You whine about people being nasty and angry in a response to a post, at least its a response. Most times all we get is a "El lol"

How many years did you piss on the toilet seat before your wife told you to put it up?
Fill out the form below so can file it and will know the limits of your feelies next time.
4a02d93a0021474dde8a6b8d6d4e8bce--funny-picture-quotes-report.jpg

Where's the evidence he promised? He said noon right?

LOL, the mere hint of an allegation against Trump was enough to open up a 2 year special council investigation into his entire life and get him impeached in the House but Biden's son receiving millions from the most corrupt company in Ukraine is not worthy of looking into.
I know some people hate Trump and want him removed from office but ignoring potential crimes of the other party does nothing but prove you a dishonest person with a huge double standard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT