ADVERTISEMENT

get woke

I love how the leftist commie wackos try to paint this country as oppressive. Who the hell is oppressed in our country? We are the most caring country in the world and have done more to bring people out of poverty than any country in the world. So much so that millions around the world risk their lives every year just for the opportunity to enter the country both legally and illegally. Even people that refuse to work are provided a lifestyle that people living in other countries could only dream to have.

I love how the leftist commie wackos try to paint this country as oppressive. Who the hell is oppressed in our country? We are the most caring country in the world and have done more to bring people out of poverty than any country in the world. So much so that millions around the world risk their lives every year just for the opportunity to enter the country both legally and illegally. Even people that refuse to work are provided a lifestyle that people living in other countries could only dream to have.

No kidding, if this is such a horrible place why did you immigrate here POS? Guess she longs for good ole Mogadishu. Another ungrateful piece of rodent excrement.

Dave's pissy because of 37 straight days and nights of rioting and lawlessness in the craphole Portland.

I've no pity.
Portland is so awesome but for extremes on both sides - well, really the far left from my perspective.

Required head and body coverings are the symbol of free women everywhere!!! Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, etc lead the world in freedom!!!
In America on an divorced woman it is a symbol of religious freedom.

Yes Virginia, Omar isn't Santa. The bitch married her brother, and gawd knows what else she did
with him. Maybe Ghislaine has some videos.........

Reactions: iasooner1
Instead of trying to change the way things are, based on OUR constitution, why don’t you just leave the country. Honest question

Not a fan of Omar at all......but I will add this....

Thanks to all the dumb ass, bolde freedome hillbillies around here that refuse to wear masks, observe social distance rules, avoid the bar, have to attend the pool party, etc......WE CAN'T LEAVE!!!!! Good job, guys. Looks like we're all really in this together.

In America on an divorced woman it is a symbol of religious freedom.
Nothing says freedom in the US like a head and full body covering! Can you call my three daughters and convince them of the freedom that body coverings represent?

Reactions: iasooner1

Thanks to all the dumb ass, bolde freedome hillbillies around here that refuse to wear masks, observe social distance rules, avoid the bar, have to attend the pool party, etc......WE CAN'T LEAVE!!!!! Good job, guys. Looks like we're all really in this together.

we did what we were asked. We flattened the curve.

ok karen

Nothing says freedom in the US like a head and full body covering! Can you call my three daughters and convince them of the freedom that body coverings represent?
Body covering?

If your daughters are 18+ please post their phone numbers

Wow.

This ^^^. I’m a POC (a term I hold in very low regard) and people who think this country is “oppressive” or “racist” are mentally retarded. Pretentious white liberals are the worst when it comes to this. This is among the least racist countries in the world and the reason for that is our Christian-based cultural norms.

I’ve never heard anyone call Chinese people hillbillies. Sounds racist.

Shocking. @Rdcldad objects to dismantling systems of oppression. Shocking.

c’mon dave

let’s talk about systems of oppression
let’s talk about a president and system that for eight years operated outside the bounds of law
let’s talk about weaponized gubmit subverting the peaceful transition of power

this isn’t conspiracy tinfoil shit dave
this is what’s going down in real time

you got otard hisself painting this glorious picture of the racism experience

at a memorial for five policeman
shot by BLM terrorist

and the police stood there respectfully
they didn’t march out
scream back
riot
burn shit down

that’s your team dave