ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia county ballot machines off by thousands when hand counted

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

For the Biden defending leftists this has nothing to do with Trump or Republicans. This story is about a Democratic primary in Georgia.

How is it in this day and age of technology states like Georgia and Pennsylvania can not count votes correctly and in a timely manner? Took 2 weeks for Pennsylvania to declare a winner in a Republican primary and in this story a hand count proves the vote counting machines were off thousands of voted. So much so the candidate the machines showed came in third place came in first place in a hand recount. Something is amiss in our elections.

For the Biden defending leftists this has nothing to do with Trump or Republicans. This story is about a Democratic primary in Georgia.

How is it in this day and age of technology states like Georgia and Pennsylvania can not count votes correctly and in a timely manner? Took 2 weeks for Pennsylvania to declare a winner in a Republican primary and in this story a hand count proves the vote counting machines were off thousands of voted. So much so the candidate the machines showed came in third place came in first place in a hand recount. Something is amiss in our elections.

orange man bad
this trumps fault

I can't believe that there seems to be no real auditing process for verifying these machines. You'd think you could hand count 1% of the votes and ensure that you get 100% match from the machines for THOSE submissions. But I guess for government bureaucrats, simple modern business solutions are too complicated.

I can't believe that there seems to be no real auditing process for verifying these machines. You'd think you could hand count 1% of the votes and ensure that you get 100% match from the machines for THOSE submissions. But I guess for government bureaucrats, simple modern business solutions are too complicated.
Or it is purposely done. Computers only do what they are programed to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT