ADVERTISEMENT

Gen Flynn

89d8052e-0138-47c6-b902-aed0fe73921e_1.3a46f4782b16300af4304c848e6f2447.jpeg

wL9N68P.jpg

Reactions: Syskatine
No, I'm serious. I wonder what other investigation is being referenced here. Do you know?

I don't KNOW, but it's been widely reported that Don Jr, Jerome Corsi, and Roger Stone are likely getting charged. There's another fundraising guy that is apparently drawn flies, and the FBI raided the office of Trump's former tax attorney. If that's related, then that should bother Biff. The lawyer handled a lot of Biff's real estate transactional stuff, and that would point to the money laundering allegations.

Not to mention there are all the emoluments issues getting off the ground now.

Not to mention the NY AG's stuff litigation into the Foundation.

I can't keep up with it all, but it sure looks like storm clouds are gathering.

Reactions: Pokeabear
I don't KNOW, but it's been widely reported that Don Jr, Jerome Corsi, and Roger Stone are likely getting charged. There's another fundraising guy that is apparently drawn flies, and the FBI raided the office of Trump's former tax attorney. If that's related, then that should bother Biff. The lawyer handled a lot of Biff's real estate transactional stuff, and that would point to the money laundering allegations.

So you don't know who or what the separate investigation is but you know who is likely to be charged from it. Yea, that sounds credible.

Are all those things separate investigations? Why wouldn't they just be considered part of Meuller's broad authority to charge anyone for anything?

Also does it say anywhere that Flynn's cooperation was specifically not exculpatory, or are you just assuming it wasn't?

Is it your position that Flynn ratted Trump out on Russian collusion?

If instead he assisted in one of the potential other investigations you mentioned, what would Flynn's connection be to Corsi, Stone or Trump's tax attorney?

Or, and I'm just throwing this out there... what if he actually assisted Huber in his investigation, or Horrowitz in his? and that's what's being referenced? After all, Meuller is a decent public servant who would take that kind of thing into consideration in sentencing recommendations? If he's as non partisan as I'm assured he is, that possibility has to be on the table right?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Are all those things separate investigations? Why wouldn't they just be considered part of Meuller's broad authority to charge anyone for anything?

Also does it say anywhere that Flynn's cooperation was specifically not exculpatory, or are you just assuming it wasn't?

If instead he assisted in one of the potential other investigations you mentioned, what would Flynn's connection be to Corsi, Stone or Trump's tax attorney?

Or, and I'm just throwing this out there... what if he actually assisted Huber in his investigation, or Horrowitz in his? and that's what's being referenced? After all, Meuller is a decent public servant who would take that kind of thing into consideration in sentencing recommendations? If he's as non partisan as I'm assured he is, that possibility has to be on the table right?

Yes....it does.

Those are all viable possibilities IMO.

Reactions: MegaPoke
no scope mueller doesn’t want flynn in jail

fact

Mueller is a military man like Flynn and respects his service, and he’s been very cooperative and forthcoming with credible information.

Flynn had to earn that no-prison recommendation. It wasn’t given to him.

Reactions: Syskatine
Are all those things separate investigations?

The emoluments, Foundation and russian interference cases all started out separately. I don't know whether Mueller has involvement in them all. The Cohen/Stormy/campaign finance case started out with Mueller but he shipped it to the NY U.S. Atty as I recall.

Why wouldn't they just be considered part of Meuller's broad authority to charge anyone for anything?

The emoluments and foundation cases weren't started by Mueller. They ostensibly have nothing to do with Mueller's investigation when filed, but there could be enough overlay as facts were developed for Muller to get involved. The NY foundation case was brought by the NY AG (after Mueller's appt as I recall)

Exculpatory to who? Flynn? He pled before all this cooperation. Biff? Could be. The assumption in the anti-biff circle is that Mueller is doing a classic orgainziced crime investigation where you get subordinates to flip to get the big cheese. Maybe most of Mueller's stuff is focused on russians or assange or Stone or whatever. We dont' know, so yeah, I suppose Flynn could have provided exculpatory information for Biff, but I'd be somewhat suprised.

No. I don't know what he told Mueller.

It may be zero connection. I have no idea.

Or, and I'm just throwing this out there... what if he actually assisted Huber in his investigation, or Horrowitz in his?

I don't know enough to comment on it. I thought early on we shouldn't be surprised if Mueller also served up some red meat for the republicans if he felt politically vulnerable.

He's been doing this for.... 18 months-ish? Tons of indictments, pleas, guys in jail as we speak? If there was gonna be some movement on BUT EMAILS!! I'd expect to have seen it by now.

Maybe the Clintons are getting some much overdue scrutiny and he has something on those scumbags. The D's/libs don't want her anywhere near the election process for prez in 2020 and this would be a sure way to chase her and Monica Lewinsky's boyfriend off.

again
they didn’t think she’d lose
that’s a problem

I didn't think she would lose either. An even greater reason to keep her carcass as far away from the process as possible ( I honestly hope she is in the equation). Who knows what kind of campaign she would run this time and without a doubt one of the other liberals won't back off this time and would definitely siphon off votes.

I didn't think she would lose either. An even greater reason to keep her carcass as far away from the process as possible ( I honestly hope she is in the equation). Who knows what kind of campaign she would run this time and without a doubt one of the other liberals won't back off this time and would definitely siphon off votes.

she ain’t running again
she’s exposed

Reactions: windriverrange
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT