ADVERTISEMENT

Fvck Brittney Griner

I preface this by saying I’m a moderate who leans to the left.

But the pandering we are doing to people in the LGBTQ+ community is sickening.

If she weren’t a lesbian and in the WNBA she’d still be in jail. It’s all about optics.
I'm a libertarian that leans right and I disagree. I think this took so long because she is not a well known athlete at all. If this would have been a major sports figure then they would have gotten this done immediately. I was actually surprised that they didn't play up the LGBTQ+ thing in the media more. I actually didn't see much coverage on this at all. If it would have been an NBA player it would have been covered nonstop. I don't know what to make of that but just stating what we all know would have happened.

Here we go again. Jeff, delete this nonsense. The trogs are free to discuss it on the politics board. Jesus Christ.
It's so funny that you keep complaining about this when you attack BluegrassPoke with your violent hate speech on the regular.

Reactions: squeak
Paul Whelan was discharged from the Marines for bad conduct. He was accused of spying in Russia.
So we “discharge” a marine for bad behavior then turn around and hire him to be a US spy in Russia? Some things aren’t adding up here.

Fact is we exchange the “Merchant of Death” for a women whose crime was having cbd in her luggage and left an ex marine who if you believe Russia was working for us.

Here we go again. Jeff, delete this nonsense. The trogs are free to discuss it on the politics board. Jesus Christ.
Shark Tank Writing GIF

Moved to Pol board. Some sport angle to it, but politics was inevitable

So we “discharge” a marine for bad behavior then turn around and hire him to be a US spy in Russia? Some things aren’t adding up here.

Fact is we exchange the “Merchant of Death” for a women whose crime was having cbd in her luggage and left an ex marine who if you believe Russia was working for us.
Did I say he was a spy?

This works out well for Russia. Get back the merchant of death for a USA hating, lesbian basketball player. Keep that division going strong in USA between the left and right. They probably couldn’t believe we were willing to make that trade.
Would not have been done in any other time but now. Leaving people there that have been in prison much longer....just so you can get a photo op with Griners wife, VP, and President in Oval Office.
How do you make a one for one trade like that????

Why didn't Trump get Paul Whelan home?
Good luck getting an answer to this.

As we both know, hardly any of these right-wingers even knew who Whelan was when Trump was in office. Their propagandists were not talking about him.

Reactions: Syskatine
Good luck getting an answer to this.

As we both know, hardly any of these right-wingers even knew who Whelan was when Trump was in office. Their propagandists were not talking about him.

It's crazy how they hear something in right wing social media and instantly adopt it as their own opinion. They didn't know Paul Whelan from a cat turn before all this.

And Griner may be a heluva better American than Paul Whelan, too. Of course if the Republicans can rally around a disloyal thief, that's their fella.

Here's the link to his final court martial order:

A military judge sitting as a special court martial convicted the appellant, consistent with his pleas, of attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty, making a false official statement, wrongfully using another’s social security number,1 and ten specifications of making and uttering checks without having sufficient funds in his account for payment, in violation of Articles 80, 92, 107, and 134, Uniform Code of Military Justice, 10 U.S.C. §§ 880, 892, 907, and 934. He was sentenced to 60 days restriction, reduction to pay grade E-4, and, a bad-conduct discharge. The convening authority approved the sentence as adjudged.2
We have carefully considered the record of trial, the appellant’s assignment of error alleging that the approved sentence is inappropriately severe, and the Government’s response. We conclude that the findings and sentence are correct in law and fact and that no error materially prejudicial to the substantive rights of the appellant was committed. Arts. 59(a) and 66(c), UCMJ. We specifically find that the sentence is appropriate for the offender and his offenses. United States v. Baier, 60 M.J. 382 (C.A.A.F. 2005); United States v. Healy, 26 M.J. 394, 395-96 (C.M.A. 1988); United States v. Snelling, 14 M.J. 267, 268 (C.M.A. 1982).
Conclusion
Accordingly, we affirm the findings and the sentence as approved by the convening authority.
For the Court R.H. TROIDL Clerk of Court

It's crazy how they hear something in right wing social media and instantly adopt it as their own opinion. They didn't know Paul Whelan from a cat turn before all this.

And Griner may be a heluva better American than Paul Whelan, too. Of course if the Republicans can rally around a disloyal thief, that's their fella.

Here's the link to his final court martial order:

A military judge sitting as a special court martial convicted the appellant, consistent with his pleas, of attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty, making a false official statement, wrongfully using another’s social security number,1 and ten specifications of making and uttering checks without having sufficient funds in his account for payment, in violation of Articles 80, 92, 107, and 134, Uniform Code of Military Justice, 10 U.S.C. §§ 880, 892, 907, and 934. He was sentenced to 60 days restriction, reduction to pay grade E-4, and, a bad-conduct discharge. The convening authority approved the sentence as adjudged.2
We have carefully considered the record of trial, the appellant’s assignment of error alleging that the approved sentence is inappropriately severe, and the Government’s response. We conclude that the findings and sentence are correct in law and fact and that no error materially prejudicial to the substantive rights of the appellant was committed. Arts. 59(a) and 66(c), UCMJ. We specifically find that the sentence is appropriate for the offender and his offenses. United States v. Baier, 60 M.J. 382 (C.A.A.F. 2005); United States v. Healy, 26 M.J. 394, 395-96 (C.M.A. 1988); United States v. Snelling, 14 M.J. 267, 268 (C.M.A. 1982).
Conclusion
Accordingly, we affirm the findings and the sentence as approved by the convening authority.
For the Court R.H. TROIDL Clerk of Court
How many of them you think know about this? Yeah, none of them.

With that said, I do believe the Biden administration should continue to work to bring him home. And if he is able to get him home, just watch how fast these clowns will find something else to complain about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT