ADVERTISEMENT

Fvck Brittney Griner

6mbf97.jpg

Can The UN also trade for Keith Richards or Tommy Lee the next time they is caught with drugs in Russia on the next Rolling Stones World Tour?

Reactions: Medic007
Can The UN also trade for Keith Richards or Tommy Lee the next time they are caught with drugs in Russia on the next Rolling Stones or Motley Crue World Tour?

Last edited:
USA got totally out negotiated. This was Russia's plan all along. Half the traffic supporting her on twitter etc. were probably Russian bots. Total BS
The problem is you have no leverage in that negotiation. I’m sure they offered just about anything else imaginable, but Russia made it pretty clear this was the only deal they were going to accept. And we’ve already sanctioned them, and are literally supplying weapons that are currently being fired at their troops, so it’s not like you could really threaten any political/diplomatic/military options. We’re already there. So then it comes down to the question of do you leave an American in prison overseas, or do you bring them home? I don’t like the deal, but if you have a chance to bring one of ours home, you can’t just pass it up.

The problem is you have no leverage in that negotiation. I’m sure they offered just about anything else imaginable, but Russia made it pretty clear this was the only deal they were going to accept. And we’ve already sanctioned them, and are literally supplying weapons that are currently being fired at their troops, so it’s not like you could really threaten any political/diplomatic/military options. We’re already there. So then it comes down to the question of do you leave an American in prison overseas, or do you bring them home? I don’t like the deal, but if you have a chance to bring one of ours home, you can’t just pass it up.
She’s not one of ours. At least not the real us. She hates America more than Putin

Further reading... Bout was conspiring to sell AK-47's to be used to kill DEA agents.. and nicknamed "Merchant of Death".... traded for a WNBA "star"

Reactions: AtownPoke
If it was you or I we pay the time for the crime

Last edited:
I understand the geopolitics involved. She broke the law in a foreign country. That is on her and absolutely NOT on the American people. While it would be great to have a global 'get out of jail free' card that is not the reality for most Americans. If I were in the exact same position I would be doing my 9 years.

Leaving a retired Service Member there is also calculated on Russia's part. They know this will further divide media and their bots will make sure the echo chamber grows louder and louder. It is remarkable how willingly gullible the media is to make money. Both sides too so I don't want to hear the CNN vs FOX bullsh*t. The real traitors to this country are the for profit 24hr news cycle machines.

Sorry sir, I didn’t mean to offend you… I can write out a two page apology if you’d like? Lol

I also apologize if I used the wrong pronoun.

Sorry was supposed to be a joke

Last edited:
Here we go again. Jeff, delete this nonsense. The trogs are free to discuss it on the politics board. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: BIGOSUFAN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT