ADVERTISEMENT

Fury as Minneapolis teachers' union negotiates clause requiring WHITE educators to be laid off first regardless of seniority........

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Oh yea, this sounds real constitutional. Teachers unions along with government unions (Fire, Police and Pilots are an exception) need to be destroyed, what nonsense! How about you keep your job, regardless of color, if your kids graduate without dumbing down the whole planet.

I think it’s great. Knowing where an organization or business stands is much better than forcing certain demographics on them. White teachers are better off knowing the truth and relocating where they are wanted. Plus the students will get the rich experience of having more diversity in their education. This is a blessing for everyone involved.

What I don't get is why the hell would a teacher want to support a Union or district that has these views? If they do, then more power to them, but there's teacher positions available in every state in the country right now. If

The best part: The Union's statement is that students need teachers who "look like them". Seems like they WANT to return to the segregation of the 50s. First you get anti-free speech protests in Berkeley and now liberal teacher unions want segregation to return. We truly are going backwards as a society.

racist-racism.gif

What I don't get is why the hell would a teacher want to support a Union or district that has these views? If they do, then more power to them, but there's teacher positions available in every state in the country right now. If
White guilt.

Ibram X. Kendi, in his book “How to Be an Antiracist” states, “The only remedy to racist discrimination is antiracist discrimination. The only remedy to past discrimination is present discrimination. The only remedy to present discrimination is future discrimination.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT