ADVERTISEMENT

From 12-20 to 20-12 seems like realistic jump for next year

osuhoops316

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Mar 23, 2014
SPI, Tx , The Boat , Co , Playa del Carmen
The addition of Coach Underwood, Phil Forte, and Jawun Evans should greatly improve the results for next years team. Underwood should give us the coaching and discipline this team was in dire need from the start. An uptick in rebounding, shot selection. and basketball IQ should make a 9-9 conference record at home a realistic goal.

Add another couple thousand butts in the seats and the absence of Ford on the bench should give us a little bit of home cooking in GIA. Of the losses at home last year if we had received a fair share of the bang bang calls our record would have had 3 or 4 more wins. I believe that most refs hated Ford and couldn't wait for him to be fired and out of their hair.

Due to the distance to Stillwater my travel to games will probably be more to away games especially in Texas and hopefully a good holiday tournament.

I did purchase additional tickets yesterday and hopefully people will want to use them.

One thing Underwood's hiring did was give us hope. We had seen enough of the last staff that most of us realized they were a lost cause. Now we can hope for the future of Cowboy hoops and dream of the days when no one wanted to play our tenacious defense and crazy crowd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News